Stonehenge and Bath Tour
Activity code: 22
- Discover the fascinating theories behind the mysterious 5,000 year old Stonehenge
- Soak in the gorgeous sights of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Bath city
- Enjoy a walking tour past the Georgian architecture led by an expert guide
- Choose entry to the world-famous Roman Baths including the Pump Rooms
Escape the hustle and bustle of London for the day and visit two incredible UK attractions in one trip — historical Stonehenge and the beauty of Bath. Ancient anthropological history, beautiful architecture and stunning scenery make this a truly special UK adventure.
A designated World Heritage Site, Bath is filled with stunning architecture. Travel through the idyllic streets lined with beautiful buildings made from Bath stone, wander along the banks of the River Avon, cross the Pulteney Bridge and pay a visit to the 15th century Abbey. There is so much to see and do in this gorgeous Georgian city.
Walking Tour of Bath
Take a walk through the city with an expert guide. Stroll through the pretty streets, see Pulteney Bridge and learn about the rich history of this stunning city.
The ancient Roman Baths are a definite must-see. Enjoy entry to explore the baths, including a visit to the Pump Rooms and a chance to drink the warm water that is said to have healing qualities. Dating back to 40AD, the steaming waters still flow freely to this day. Take a stroll through the impressive building and imagine the Romans who once flocked here for relaxation and healing.
Travel to the mysterious site on the Salisbury Plains known as Stonehenge. As you approach the breathtaking formation of towering stones, the knowledge that they have stood for around 5,000 years fills you with reverence and wonder. Take your time exploring, taking pictures and listening to the theories and discoveries featured on the audio guide. Don’t forget to visit the exhibition to learn even more!
You can select which entry tickets to add to your booking by selecting the different options in the panel that displays the dates and prices. The above content is applicable if all entries are selected.
Estimated time of arrival back in London is 7:00pm.
Whats Included in the tour
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Days of departure: Daily
Check-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approximately 7:00pm (subject to traffic conditions)
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk of the Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and it's 3 stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.