Half Day London Sightseeing Tour
Activity code: 2
- Discover the very best of London on this beautiful panoramic tour
- Explore the world-famous domed St Paul’s Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Led by a professional guide throughout your experience
- Add a River Thames boat ride to your experience
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Free Wi-Fi onboard our coaches*
Panoramic Tour of London
Become acquainted with London’s most well-loved landmarks during this exciting panoramic guided tour. You will sweep past a host of top attractions, both old and new, so have your camera ready, for this as we drive past Westminster Abbey.
St Paul’s Cathedral
There’s no mistaking the breath-taking St Paul’s Cathedral – its huge dome has dominated the London skyline for 300 years! You’ll have the chance to enter the majestic cathedral and explore this historic church – it’s an architectural gem full of colourful mosaics, detailed paintings and shadowy crypts. Try out a whisper against the Whispering Gallery, climb the Golden Gallery and discover the Stone Gallery.
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
You can’t miss the Queen’s official London residence – it sits grandly in the centre of the city. See this iconic house during our photo stop and count the number of foot guards on duty – if there are four outside the palace, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is home! Experience the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony –it’s a colourful spectacle that draws thousands of visitors each year. We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
River Thames Boat Ride
Sail away from the crowds during a scenic River Thames boat ride. See some of London’s greatest landmarks from a gentle vessel on the famous River Thames and finish your tour in style. View the boat ride timetable here.
We have two London half-day tour options available, one with the River Thames boat ride and one without. You can select your chosen tour in the booking panel on this page.
This tour will finish at approximately 11.30am at Buckingham Palace if you have not selected the River Thames boat ride. If you have selected it, your tour will finish at approx 12pm at Embankment Pier
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day