Magical Mystery Tour Liverpool
- Experience the ultimate Beatles fan tour in their hometown of Liverpool
- See the childhood homes of Paul McCartney, George Harrison and John Lennon
- Visit the world-famous Penny Lane and Strawberry Field
- Discover schools and colleges and many more interesting Beatles places along the way
- Led by an enthusiastic Beatles guide throughout giving you fantastic background information on the band
- Bookings are on request until you receive your booking confirmation
- To cancel your ticket, 24 hours notice must be given.
- Printed translations of this tour are available to purchase in Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Indonesian and Spanish.
Whoever your favourite band member was, you’ll be singing All You Need Is Love all the way to their childhood homes in this fascinating tour. See the schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo and the many other places that inspired some of their cult classics!
Led by an expert guide throughout, you’ll get to hear wonderful stories of the Fab Four and be entertained with your favourite Beatles tunes along the tour.
The tour will end at the iconic Cavern Club where you can sit back and relax to the sounds of the live music. Your ticket also gives you admission to the Cavern Club in the evening of your tour date so you can party away like you’re part of the Beatles!
Day of Operations: Daily
1 November to 30 March: Departures 11:00am and 2:00pm.
31 March to 31 October: Departures 10:30am and 13:30pm.
Additional tours may be added at busy times.
Meeting Place: Magical Mystery Tour ticket office, Anchor Courtyard, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AS
Please arrive at the venue location 10 minutes before departure time.
The tour will not run on 25th and 26th of December.