Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour of York 24 hours
Activity code: OTY
- A 20 stop hop-on hop-off tour of York on an open top bus
- See and learn about York Minster, Micklegate Bar and Clifford’s Tower
- Ticket valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus
- A fun and exciting experience for all
- Social distancing measures in place
- Single masks will be provided
- Audio guide available
There are 20 stops on this tour, you can hop-on or hop-off the bus at any of them. Why not take the whole circuit, then get off and maybe visit one of the 30 world-class museums. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus, and a full circuit of the 20 stops will take around 45 minutes.
So join us for a trip around York! We will be providing single-use masks and gloves on this tour, although customers are welcome to provide their own.
We are offering you the chance to change the date that you travel with us, if the good old British weather lets us down. We all know that it never rains in York, but if you find that you are unable to enjoy the full benefit of your open top bus tour due to the rain, you can change the date for when your ticket starts. This change needs to take place before 12pm on the 1st day you were planning to travel.
Click here to view the route map
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Customers can board the tour from any of the 20 stops along the route.
- Single masks will be provided, however you are free to bring your own.
From Monday 29th March 2021 onwards
Departs: Buses operate an hourly service available daily
First Bus: 9:23am from Exhibition Square
Last Bus: 4:23pm from Exhibition Square
Live Guide: Subject to availability.
Buses depart every 60 mins
The last bus departs Exhibition Square at 5:00pm
A circuit takes approx. 45 minutes
Timetable can be found here