Activity code: MONO
- Monoploy Lifesized brings the board game to life
- Play against family and friends on one of the 4 boards
- Includes your favourite Monopoly elements all with modern technology
- 80-minute immersive game
- A great fun day out
Monopoly is the world’s favourite family game, and now you can play it on a Lifesized board in the centre of London! This immersive version features a 15m x 15m Monopoly board which you’ll get to move around on for the ultimate 4D experience.
In your 80-minute game, you’ll get to choose from 4 lifesized boards including Luxury, Classic, City and Classic: Own It All. Each board will host 4 teams made up of 6 people. Mr Monopoly himself will introduce you all before you’re guided around the board by your ‘Playing Token’.
The aim of the game is the same, but you’ll be completing unique escape room style challenges in order to buy properties and win the game.
Get a taste of the finer things in life as you go behind the scenes of Mr Monopoly’s bank, bid for art from the auction house on Bond Street and win big at the Coventry Street casinos. In this board you’ll hustle for your chance at higher end Monopoly life.
Embark on a night time adventure through the city of London as you dance the night away on the Strand, perform in an orchestra on Tottenham Court Road or visit the toy shop on Regents Street. What’s more, to win you’ll need to compete in a dance-off challenge!
Paying homage to the original board game, race against the clock to complete all the exciting challenge rooms. Solve a newspaper crossword in Fleet Street, crack enigma codes in Whitehall and more. You’ll recognise the property deed cards acting as entrances to the rooms and houses and hotels donning the walls.
Classic: Own It All
Put your reflexes to the test as you race against your teammates in a bid to Own It All! Solve puzzles in Brick Lane and riddles in Downing Street, before dodging the alarms in Knightsbridge as you steal artwork.
What's Excluded :
- Minimum age: 9 (under 16s must be accompanied by at least one participating parent or guardian).
- Participant should be comfortable and wear clothes that allow them to take part in a variety of games, some more physical than others.
- There is no cloakroom, but a limited number of small lockers are available.