What are Golden Tours doing to keep people safe?
There is currently a national lock-down across the UK, therefore no tours are operating and attractions are closed. Please view each product to see its first available date. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Below are the many things that we continue to do to keep everybody safe.
We have introduced additional protocols and measures to ensure our customers feel safe and comfortable travelling with us. Below are steps and procedures we will be undertaking to enhance hygiene standards and take into consideration the social distancing aspect in this new era of travel;
Golden Tours are Good To Go!
- All our coaches and buses have always maintained a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, they will continue to undergo a thorough deep clean at the start of every tour in accordance with the government or other institutionally verified cleanliness guidelines.
- Our staff, guides and drivers are fully trained on hygiene protocols and social distancing procedures to make sure our guests feel safe travelling with us.
- All Golden Tours staff, including drivers and guides will undergo a routine temperature check at the start of every working shift/tour. Customers boarding our coaches will also undergo the same procedure before the start of the tour.
- We will be providing complimentary face masks to all our guests, hand sanitiser will be available on all our coaches to be used at any time during the tour. If the customer prefers bringing their own face masks, gloves or hand sanitiser, this will be welcomed.
- We will also be liaising with various attractions to ensure they adhere to government guidelines giving clients an extra comfort and will be splitting customers into smaller groups whilst visiting the attractions taking social distancing into consideration.
In partnership with the National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we have been awarded the Good To Go accolade. In recognition that we have confirmed that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Why your booking is safe with Golden Tours
Established in 1984, Golden Tours is an independent, London-grown and family-run business that has been at the forefront of the United Kingdom’s travel industry for decades. We offer a wide range of tours across London and the UK, and are passionate about providing travellers with unforgettable experiences to the most iconic landmarks.
We’ve carried over 10 million visitors over the years and always strive to deliver excellent service. From friendly, professional guides to luxury coaches and incredible destinations, our trips are outstanding value for money. We are proud to be in partnership with the internationally renowned Gray Line Association and preferred partners of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. We have a safe and secure website and have been awarded Feefo’s coveted Trusted Merchant status for the past 5 years.
We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Golden Tours Travel Alert Information and cancellation policy
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have unfortunately cancelled many of our tours and activites. During this time, our thoughts are with all who have been affected. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is at the forefront of our business and contines to be.
Our offices are closed due to the UK government mandate and limited staff are working from home. This has impacted our response times for which we apologise. We remain here for any questions or queries you may have during this difficult time. If you have a booking with us, we have temporarily changed our cancellation policies and there are now more options available to you.
If you are due to travel with us and you tour or activity has been cancelled, you can;
1. Exchange your booking for a Travel Credit Gift Voucher*, to be redeemed against any new booking up to 12 months after receiving the Travel Credit Gift Voucher. The Voucher will also include an additional 10% in value.
2. Rebook now and change your dates of travel to any date between now and 31st March 2022**.
3. A full refund on your booking if you meet the cancellation requirements below;
- Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours - by midnight (UK time), the day before travel.
- Golden Tours Coach Tours and Afternoon Tea Bus – 24 hours before the date and time of travel
- Warner Bros Return Transportation and Tickets – 72 hours before travel date
- Rail Tours – 7 days before the date of travel
- Attractions & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours inc attractions – 7 days before the date of travel.
- Airport Transfers – 48 hours before the date and time of travel
If you have any questions, we have an experienced team to assist you whilst you are planning your trip with us, during the trip or after your experience. You can also email us. Please allow up to 7 business days for a response.
*If travellers want to rearrange their travel plans, but are unsure of the dates and times, we can now offer a future Travel Credit. It is valid for the full amount of the original transaction, plus an additional complimentary 10% of the value of the original transaction. Travellers will have 12 months to use the voucher in full from the date of the exchange. Any products offered on www.goldentours.com can be booked with this voucher. This voucher can be transferred to a friend or family member if necessary.
**Tours and dates are subject to availability and policy is subject to change.
To view our Covid-19 risk assessment information, please click here