What are Golden Tours doing to keep people safe?
Although national lockdown rules have now lifted in the UK, we are still ensuring that all of our guests are safe and comfortable when travelling with us. We have introduced additional protocols and measures. Below are steps and procedures we are continuing to take to enhance hygiene standards and take into consideration the social distancing aspect in this new era of travel;
- All our coaches and buses have always maintained a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, they will continue to undergo a thorough deep clean at the start of every tour in accordance with the government or other institutionally verified cleanliness guidelines.
- Our staff, guides and drivers are fully trained on hygiene protocols and procedures to make sure our guests feel safe travelling with us.
- All Golden Tours staff, including drivers and guides will undergo a routine temperature check at the start of every working shift/tour.
- We will no longer be providing complimentary face masks to all our guests, but you are very welcome to wear your own mask.
- We are liaising with attractions to ensure they adhere to government guidelines giving clients an extra comfort and will be splitting customers into smaller groups whilst visiting the attractions taking social distancing into consideration.
Golden Tours are Good To Go!
In partnership with the National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we have been awarded the Good To Go accolade. In recognition that we have confirmed that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Why your booking is safe with Golden Tours
Established in 1984, Golden Tours is an independent, London-grown and family-run business that has been at the forefront of the United Kingdom’s travel industry for decades. We offer a wide range of tours across London and the UK, and are passionate about providing travellers with unforgettable experiences to the most iconic landmarks.
We’ve carried over 10 million visitors over the years and always strive to deliver excellent service. From friendly, professional guides to luxury coaches and incredible destinations, our trips are outstanding value for money. We are proud to be in partnership with the internationally renowned Gray Line Association and preferred partners of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. We have a safe and secure website and have been awarded Feefo’s coveted Trusted Merchant status for the past 6 years.
We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Golden Tours travel alert information and cancellation policy
Due to some staff still working from home during this time, there may be a slight dealy in our response times, for which we apologise. We remain here for any questions or queries you may have during this difficult time. If you have a booking with us, we have temporarily changed our cancellation policies and there are now more options available to you.
If you wish to cancel your tour or activity, you can;
1. Rebook now and change your dates of travel to any date between now and 31st March 2024*.
2. A full refund on your booking if you meet the cancellation requirements below**;
- Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours - by midnight (UK time), the day before travel.
- Golden Tours Coach Tours and Afternoon Tea Bus – 24 hours before the date and time of travel
- Warner Bros Return Transportation and Tickets – 72 hours before travel date
- Rail Tours – 14 days before the date of travel. Paris tours can not be cancelled.
- Attractions & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours packages inc attractions – 7 days before the date of travel.
- Airport Transfers – 48 hours before the date and time of travel
If you have any questions, we have an experienced team to assist you whilst you are planning your trip with us, during the trip or after your experience. You can also email us. Please allow up to 7 business days for a response.
*Tours and dates are subject to availability and policy is subject to change.
**Some products will have a different cancellation policy, this will be displayed on the product page in question.
To view our Covid-19 risk assessment information, please click here