Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour and The London Eye
Activity code: OT11
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for either one day or 24 hours
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard, the London Eye and more
- Step into one of the iconic glass capsules and ascend 135m on the London Eye
- Cruise through the heart of the city on a free sightseeing cruise*
- Audio Guides on the Bus in 11 languages
Adventure through London on our open top bus tour taking you to the city’s most iconic landmarks and locations. Whether you want to come up close to the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, see the Coronation Chair at Westminster Abbey, venture through the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, climb the domed galleries at St Paul’s Cathedral, ride on the iconic London Eye, ascend 800 feet on the Shard or stay onboard, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. With 70 stops to hop-on and off at your own leisure, you’ll be dropped to the doorstep of London’s best-loved locations ready for you to go exploring! Choose from either a one-day or 24 hour bus ticket.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Will take you to some of the areas north of central, such as King’s Cross, Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.)
The lastminute.com London Eye
The lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. Includes groundbreaking film London Eye 4D.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within this time.
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Hop on Hop off Bus 24 Hour: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
- Monday to Sunday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed