Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour and The London Eye
Activity code: OT11
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for either one day or 24 hours
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard, the London Eye and more
- Step into one of the iconic glass capsules and ascend 135m on the London Eye
- Cruise through the heart of the city on a free sightseeing river cruise*
- Audio Guides on the Bus in 11 languages
Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
Adventure through London on our open top bus tour taking you to the city’s most iconic landmarks and locations. Whether you want to come up close to the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, see the Coronation Chair at Westminster Abbey, venture through the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, climb the domed galleries at St Paul’s Cathedral, ride on the iconic London Eye, ascend 800 feet on the Shard or stay onboard, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. With 70 stops to hop-on and off at your own leisure, you’ll be dropped to the doorstep of London’s best-loved locations ready for you to go exploring! Choose from either a one-day or 24 hour bus ticket.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
The lastminute.com London Eye
The lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. Includes groundbreaking film London Eye 4D.
Free River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to either Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich Pier, the choice is yours. You’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. You can sail the journey in the opposite direction, so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- Bus ticket has unlimited usage within your chosen timeframe.
- *Complimentary one-way river boat tour only available with the 24 hour bus ticket option.