The Ultimate London Experience
Activity code: HH1LCT
- 24 hours of unlimited hop-on hop-off adventures across London
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for 24 hours
- Dropping you to the doorstep of London’s most famous landmarks
- Audio commentary, free Wi-Fi and a live guide on the Essential Route
- Come up close to the sharks at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Meet Shrek and friends at DREAMWORKS Shrek’s Adventure
- Mingle with the stars on the red carpet at Madame Tussauds
- Soar into the skies of London on the world-famous London Eye
- Have a close shave with Sweeney Todd at the London Dungeon
- Audio Guides on the Bus in:
Your hop on hop off bus tour ticket is valid for 24 hours. So you have the option of visiting all five attractions in one day as you pass them en route. Or take your time and visit the attractions at your leisure. You have a total of 90 days to use all for attraction tickets.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Madame Tussauds London
See the world’s most famous wax-work celebrities at the original Madame Tussauds! Entry includes access to the Star Wars Experience, the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience.
The London Eye
See the glorious sights of London from as high as 135 metres, as you board one of the 32 high tech glass capsules for this 30 minute ride. Use the maps inside each capsule to highlight different areas of London and see how far you can see into the distance.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Visit the hundreds of beautiful (and some not so beautiful), sea creatures at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Opened in 1997, it houses the biggest range of water friendly creatures from Sharks to colourful Clownfish to Sea Turtles. Be sure to catch feeding time and take in a talk by one of the many experts.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
Enjoy the magic of Far Far Away as you pass from room to room. See Donkey, Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio, as you experience the 4D animation and special effects, as live actors introduce you to Shrek’s Adventure.
The London Dungeon
Travel back through history as you head deep into the terrifying London Dungeon. Re-creating the sights, sounds and smells of London through the ages, this fully immersive experience will be sure to send shivers up your spine! Visit Sweeney Todd’s barber shop, see where Jack the Ripper’s victims were found, meet Guy Fawkes and learn about the Great Fire of London.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
How to book your tickets
Please select the date that you would like your 24-hour hop-on hop-off open top bus experience to start using the booking panel on this page. Here you will also select the date that you would like to start your free hop-on hop-off 24-hour river cruise. You will also need to select a date for your visit to Madame Tussauds. Once you have checked out, you will be sent instructions for the straightforward process of how to confirm the dates for your visits to the London Eye, the London Dungeons, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Please remember that you have 90 days in which to visit all of these attractions starting from the date that you select to visit Madame Tussauds.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your 24 hours ticket valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- You must visit Madame Tussauds first out of the 5 attractions.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attractions unless accompanied by an adult.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Extended opening hours at Madame Tussauds will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays
- *Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat with unlimited usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier & St Katharine's Pier.
- The London Eye is closed from 7th to 21st Jan
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
The London Eye:
Open Daily: 11:00am until 6:00pm
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
5/6/7/8/9/12/13/14/15/16/19/20/21/22 July 4pm Last admission (Mid-week)
3/4/10/11/17/18/ and then 23 July – 31 August 5pm last admission
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
- The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
25 December: Closed
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure London!
The attraction opens everyday at 10 am except Thursdays.
5/6/7/8/9/12/13/14/15/16 July 3pm Last Admission
10/11 & 17 July – 31 August 4pm Last Admission
On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11am
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm (last tour)
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm (last tour)
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last tour)
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last tour)