The Ultimate London Experience
- 1 day or 24 hours of unlimited hop-on hop-off adventures across London
- Dropping you to the doorstep of London’s most famous landmarks
- Come up close to the sharks at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Meet Shrek and friends at DREAMWORKS Shrek’s Adventure
- Mingle with the stars on the red carpet at Madame Tussauds
- Soar into the skies of London on the world-famous London Eye
- Have a close shave with Sweeney Todd at the London Dungeon
- Your 24-hour ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus. The 1 day ticket is valid for 1 calendar day.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attractions unless accompanied by an adult.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions.
- Extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
- *River cruise is only valid with the 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
What better way to discover the city of London than a Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour combined with entry to 5 of the capital’s most popular and famous attractions.
Your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour ticket is valid for either 1 calendar day or 24 hours, dependant on which one you select. Therefore, you have the option of visiting all five attractions in one day as you pass them enroute. Or take your time and visit the attractions at your leisure. You have a total of 90 days to use all the attraction tickets. If you book the 24-hour bus option, you will also receive a free River Thames cruise ticket.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible, the morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London into the centre.
One-way River Thames Boat Ride
With each purchase of a 24-hour bus ticket, you will also receive a complementary one-way boat ride on the River Thames. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
Madame Tussauds London
See the world’s most famous wax-work celebrities at the original Madame Tussauds! Entry includes access to the Star Wars Experience and the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience.
The London Eye
See the glorious sights of London from as high as 135 metres, as you board one of the 32 high tech glass capsules for this 30-minute ride. Use the maps inside each capsule to highlight different areas of London and see how far you can see into the distance.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Visit the hundreds of beautiful sea creatures at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Opened in 1997, it houses the biggest range of water friendly creatures from Sharks to colourful Clownfish to Sea Turtles. Be sure to catch feeding time and take in a talk by one of the many experts.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
See Donkey, Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio as you enjoy the magic of Far Far Away with 4D animations, special effects and live actors.
The London Dungeon
Travel back through history as you head deep into the terrifying London Dungeon. Re-creating the sights, sounds and smells of London through the ages, this fully immersive experience will be sure to send shivers up your spine! Visit Sweeney Todd’s barber shop, see where Jack the Ripper’s victims were found, meet Guy Fawkes and learn about the Great Fire of London.
The 3 step process to booking your tickets!
1) London Eye, Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE London package:
Select a date for your visit to the London Eye using the booking panel on this page.
London Dungeon, SEA LIFE Aquarium & Madame Tussauds package:
Select a date for your visit to the London Dungeon using the booking panel on this page.
All 5 Attractions:
Select a date for your visit to Madame Tussauds.
2) Then select the date that you would like your 1 day or 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off open top bus and free river cruise (only available with the 24-hour bus ticket option) experiences to start using the booking panel on this page.
3) Once you have completed your transaction, you will be sent instructions for the straightforward online process of how to confirm the dates for your visits to the other attractions you have selected. Please do this as soon as possible. Remember that you have 90 days to visit all of these attractions starting from the date that you select to visit your first attraction.
Free Walking Tours
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 4, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service:
Click here to view the latest service information
Boat Ride operated by City Cruises.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Start time: 3:30pm daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Finish time: 5pm
Departure Point and Directions: Exit Tower Hill Station, London and wait at the Ice Cream Refreshments stand next to the station exit
Return Location: Near Liverpool Street Underground Station
Royal Walking Tour
Start time: 10am daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Departure Point: Tourist Bus Stop outside The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Gate, SW1A 1AA (Nearest underground station: Victoria and Green Park)
Return Point: Westminster Abbey (Nearest underground station: Westminster Station)
The London Eye:
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Mon-Fri & Sunday : 10am to 5pm (last entry)
Sat: 9:30am-6pm (Last Entry)
- 24 December: 9:30am to 3pm (last entry)
- 25 December: Closed
- 31 December: 10am to 2pm (last entry)
The Attraction will close 1 hour after last entry
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
25 December: Closed
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm (last tour)
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm (last tour)
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last tour)
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last tour)