Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & Madame Tussauds
Activity code: OT12
- Enjoy a panoramic hop-on hop-off bus tour through the heart of London
- Choose from 4 different routes and multiple stops
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off. Choose from a one day or 24 hours ticket
- Free treasure hunt app earning you exclusive discounts when you board our open top bus tour
- Feel like a star as you mingle with the celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- Bus Audio Guides in 11 languages
Take in the most sensational sights of London and learn its rich history onboard our open top bus tour. Driving you through the city’s most iconic locations including the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Parliament Square and many more, you’ll be spoilt for choice at where to explore first. With unlimited hop-on hop-off for either 1 day or 24 hours, you’ll get to discover London’s world-famous locations at your leisure. Dropping you to the doorstep of the dazzling skyscraper, the Shard, the iconic London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and more, there’s no better way to adventure across one of the most beautiful cities in the world than on our open top bus tour.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London. Operating again from 12th Feb 2022.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Visit one of London’s most famous attractions – the fascinating Madame Tussauds. This iconic waxwork museum at Baker Street is brimming with all of your favourite celebrities including Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Kim Kardashian and David Beckham. If you want a picture with your most-loved sports stars or world-leaders, you’ll find them all here ready and waiting with a smile. From Nelson Mandela to Lewis Hamilton, Angelina Jolie to the Royal Family (including Queen Elizabeth II), these realistic waxwork models are definitely worth coming to see!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your one day ticket is valid for a calendar day
- The Spirit of London ride will be closed for maintenance on Monday 17 January - Friday 28 January 2022 and Music Zone is closed from Friday 21 January until Friday 1 April 2022.
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Bus Audio Guides in 11 languages
- Live English Speaking Guide on selected departures
- * Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat with unlimited usage within the 24 hours on the hop-on hop-off bus and boat and only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
10th January to 11th February 2022:
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service;
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm