Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & Madame Tussauds
Activity code: OT12
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour through the heart of London
- Choose from 2 ticket options, 4 different routes and multiple stops
- Feel like a star as you mingle with the celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- Bus audio guides in 11 languages
- River Thames boat ride with the 24 hour bus ticket option
Open Top Bus Tour
Take in the most sensational sights of London and learn its rich history onboard our open top bus tour. Driving you through the city’s most iconic locations including the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Parliament Square and many more, you’ll be spoilt for choice at where to explore first. With unlimited hop-on hop-off for either 1 day or 24 hours, you’ll get to discover London’s world-famous locations at your leisure. Dropping you to the doorstep of the dazzling skyscraper, the Shard, the iconic London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and more, there’s no better way to adventure across one of the most beautiful cities in the world than on our open top bus tour.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
*Only valid with the 24 hour bus ticket.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
Visit one of London’s most famous attractions – the fascinating Madame Tussauds. This iconic waxwork museum at Baker Street is brimming with all of your favourite celebrities including Bob Marley, Stormzy, Kim Kardashian and David Beckham. If you want a picture with your most-loved sports stars or the Royal Family, you’ll find them all here ready and waiting with a smile. From King Charles III to Muhammad Ali and Anthony Joshua, these realistic waxwork models are definitely worth coming to see! What's more, you can explore the world of superheroes in the new Marvel Universe 4D experience.
Free Walking Tours
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your one day ticket is valid for a calendar day.
- Your bus ticket duration is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.