Romantic Paris Day Trip with Louvre & Lunch at Eiffel Tower or Le Bistro
- Enjoy a comfortable journey to Paris on the Eurostar
- See Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Eiffel Tower or Le Bistro Parisien
- Take to the shops for designated shopping time and a free map of Paris
- Golden Tours guests will receive a 20% discount on hot beverages
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be issued under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
Eurostar: London St Pancras - Gare du Nord
Your Romantic trip to Paris starts at St Pancras International Station where a Golden Tours representative will meet you at Paul Express Coffee Shop (unit 2, St Pancras Station). Then it's time to climb on board the shiny Eurostar, sit down, relax and enjoy the swift 2hr 15min journey through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel, located deep underneath the English Channel Sea.
Please allow plenty of time as check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time (See the Schedule tab for more information).
Panoramic Tour of Paris
A guide knowledgeable on all things Paris greets you at Gare du Nord Station. First on the schedule is a spectacular panoramic tour through the centre of Paris, the city of love, and its many famous landmarks. See the imposing Arc De Triomphe, the elegant shoppers on the Champs-Elysees, and marvel at the stunning Trocadero.
Lunch in the Eiffel Tower
The pièce de résistance of your spontaneous day trip is the opportunity to indulge in a 3-course lunch at Madame Brasserie — a cosy restaurant serving sustainable produce on the first floor of the world-famous Eiffel Tower. What’s more, as you make your way up, discover the history of the Tower, admire the magnificent architecture and glass floor before soaking in sensational views of the French capital.
Lunch at Le Bistro Parisien
If you’d prefer to dine in full view of the iconic Eiffel Tower, then look no further than this contemporary bistro. Completely see-through, Le Bistro Parisien offers unique views of the Tower and the River Seine. With delicious authentic cuisine prepared from tasty seasonal produce, this is the perfect spot to take a breather from your fabulous day trip.
See lunch menu here.
The final stop of the day is a national treasure. Channel your inner art critic and wander through the renowned Louvre Museum’s priceless collections. Housed in a former royal palace, even the outside of the Louvre is a visual treat! Skip the queue and discover the priceless artwork such as the legendary Mona Lisa, which the guide will take you to.
Eurostar: Gare du Nord – London St Pancras
As your Romantic Paris tour comes to an end, your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. (See the Schedule tab for more information).
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
Departure Point: St Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Train Departure Time: 7am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:45am
Train Departure Time: 6:30am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:15am
Meeting Point: Paul Express in St Pancras International, Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP
*Times are estimate and subject to change according to availability on the day. The EXACT time will be on the instructions email sent by the Rail Department with the Eurostar tickets within 1-2 weeks of travel.