Romantic Paris Day Trip with Louvre & Lunch at Eiffel Tower
Activity code: 861
- Enjoy a quick and comfortable journey to Paris on the Eurostar
- See Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Soak in sights of Paris from the 2nd floor of the famous Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a delicious three course meal at Brasserie's Dining Room on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Take to the shops for designated shopping time and a free map of Paris
- Golden Tours Guests will receive a 20% discount on hot beverages
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Your Romantic trip to Paris starts at St Pancras International Station in Kings Cross. Our Golden Tours representative will meet you at Paul Express Coffee Shop (unit 2, St Pancras Station) at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) and give you an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
You will find loads of exciting details about your day in France! Climb on board the shiny Eurostar, sit down, relax and enjoy the swift 2hr 15min journey through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel, located deep underneath the English Channel Sea.
Panoramic Tour of Paris
A guide knowledgeable on all things Paris greets you at Gare du Nord Station. First on the schedule is a spectacular panoramic tour through the centre of Paris, the city of love, and its many famous landmarks. See the imposing Arc De Triomphe, the elegant shoppers on the Champs-Elysees, and marvel at the stunning Trocadero.
Lunch with Amazing Views of the Eiffel Tower
Wondering where to have lunch in Paris? The pièce de résistance of your spontaneous day trip is the opportunity to indulge yourself and choose a meal at one of two locations. Either at the foot of the Eiffel Tower at Le Bistro Parisien or on the 1st Floor of the Tower itself in the Brasserie.
The controversial structure, now one of the most recognisable buildings in the world was completed in 1889 caused a significant rift between the artists of Paris who complained about the effect on such a building on the ‘untouched beauty of Paris’. Today however, it is the most visited paid monument in the world, and you’ll not only get to go up it, but also to dine in full view of it.
The final attraction on our list, the Louvre museum is a national treasure. Channel your inner art critic and wander through the renowned museum’s priceless collections. Housed in a former royal palace, even the outside of the Louvre is a visual treat! Discover the priceless artwork contained inside – the museum’s highlights include the legendary Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
As your Romantic Paris tour comes to an end, your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. The departure time from Paris is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
Upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar
Please choose between Standard or Standard Premier in the drop down menu above. Eurostar Standard Premier option has a whole load of benefits including a light meal served at your seat, while perusing complimentary magazines and charging your phone or tablet. Spacious seats and a generous luggage allowance of 2 bags around 85cm long and one small piece of hand luggage, make this the most luxurious way to travel.
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be issued under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Daily: (except Sunday)
Meeting Point: Paul Express. Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP, Outside Paul Express in St Pancras International
Meeting Time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St.Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.