Bridgerton and Bath City Walking Tour
Activity code: BWT
- Explore the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
- Discover the spectacular filming locations of the hit series
- Uncover behind-the-scenes gossip from your professional guide
- Listen to music as you wander the cobbled city streets
Discover the many filming locations of the Regency drama series Bridgerton as you promenade through the breathtakingly beautiful Georgian city of Bath. With your own headphones, you’ll enjoy the sounds of Bridgerton as your professional guide gives an insight into the life and society of the early 19th century aristocracy.
Visit Madame Delacroix’s Modiste for a fitting of this season’s most desirable dresses and a catch up on all the latest gossip. Pop by the home of the ambitious red-haired Featherington family and that of the ton’s unofficial leader, Lady Danbury. Bath’s charming, cobbled streets will also reveal where the many balls of the season were filmed as well as other iconic settings.
Enjoy behind-the-scenes gossip about the making of Bridgerton, the Bridgerton family themselves and of course, the diamond couple, the Duke of Duchess of Hastings. The walking tour will go at a leisurely pace, with plenty of opportunities to take photographs of the city’s spectacular sights and exquisite architecture.
- Tickets may be cancelled 72 hours in advance.