Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour of Bournemouth
Activity code: OTB
- Visit Bournemouth, Poole and Sandbanks
- See the RNLI museum and the famous Sandbanks properties
- Your ticket is valid for either 24 or 48 hours and you can hop-on and off at any of the 24 stops
- Audioguide available onboard
- Fully ventilated open top bus
Bournemouth, Poole and Sandbanks are famous seaside resorts on the south coast of England, but they have so much more to see than the beautiful beaches. Board an iconic open top hop-on hop-off bus for your trip around the towns. Your ticket is valid for either 24 or 48 hours from the moment that you first hop-on, giving you the chance to hop-off at as many of the 24 stops as you wish. The audioguide onboard will give you all the information about these three towns that you could possibly need.
Bournemouth houses a 7-mile long beach full of golden sands. It was previously voted Best UK Coastal Resort at the British Travel Awards. Its full of all of the things that you would expect to see at any popular seaside resort, but with a much more relaxed pace of life. Whether you are looking to visit the Pier, or one of the many gardens, your ticket will ensure that you can hop-off and on the bus whenever you like.
Poole is home to the RNLI lifeboat museum and Poole Quay and is situated to the west of Bournemouth. Its Old Town has many Georgian houses and the Poole museum gives you the history of the town.
Then head onto the small peninsula at the mouth of Poole Harbour, called Sandbanks. Here you will see the amazing houses. The houses are so expensive on Sandbanks, that it was once reported to have the fourth highest land value by area anywhere in the world.
You can select either a 24 hour or 48 hour ticket from the booking panel, where you will find the dates and prices.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Customers can board the tour from any of the 24 stops along the route.
- Poole Quay will be closed on Sunday 12th September 9am till 9pm for the Poole goes vintage event. Then will be closed again from 6pm on Friday 24th September through till midnight on Sunday 26th September. This will mean we are unable to service the quay stop during this time. Nearest serviceable bus stop will be Old Orchard.
Days of Operations:
In peak season, buses depart every 30 mins
6 September to 22 October:
Monday to Thursday: 60-min frequency
Friday to Sunday: 30-min frequency
23rd October to 31st October inclusive: Daily
Buses Depart Every 30 mins