- Get Up Close To Your Favourite Celebrities Including Christian Bale, Brad Pitt and Adele
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Meet The Royal Family
- See Madame Tussauds’ Legendary Chamber of Horrors
- View the Sleeping Beauty Figure – Sculpted in 1763
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
SCREAM in the Chamber of Horrors
Get face to face with hideous serial killers in the live fear experience SCREAM. Wander the maximum security prison maze with unlocked and empty jail cells and look out for its murderous inmates. Real life actors make this gory attraction extra frightening – enter if you dare!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
- Due to raised security and heightened vigilance across the UK, world renowned attraction Madame Tussauds London will no longer admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
- Please note, from 1st April 2011 Madame Tussauds Classic ticket will include Marvel 4D
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.