Hop-on Hop-off Bath
Activity code: TBB1
- Explore all the iconic attractions in the beautiful city of Bath
- Hop-on and off at 37 stops along two different routes
- Discover Roman Baths, the Abbey, the American Museum and more
- Enjoy spectacular views from the top deck of the bus
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bath is a breathtakingly beautiful Georgian city with exquisite architecture. With 37 stops along our bus route, you’ll be sure to see iconic landmarks, spectacular attractions, and stunning views of the city.
There are two different routes available, one is the City Tour and the other is the Skyline Tour. The City Tour takes you around the 16 major tourist attractions around the city centre such as the renowned Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and ancient religious spa. Other stops include the Royal Crescent, a row of 30 terraced houses showcasing one of the greatest examples of Georgian architecture, the Jane Austen Centre, which offers an insight into Bath’s most famous resident, and the picture perfect Pulteney Bridge.
The Skyline Tour stops along 21 points of interest along the other side of the River Avon. Stroll through woodlands, meadows, and hidden valleys in the Skyline Walk or wander through the 18th century Prior Park and Landscape Gardens to see one of only four Palladian bridges in the world. You’ll also see one of leading universities in the country, University of Bath.
Enjoy exclusive views from our open top bus and simply hop-on and off at your own leisure when you spot something you’d like to explore further.
View the Route Map
- On Sunday 16th October 2022. Due to road closures we will be unable to operate tours in the morning. We are likely to resume service around 14:00hrs subject to roads reopening.
- Tickets may be cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to the ticket date.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by Tootbus.