Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, London Eye & Tower of London
Activity code: OT16
- Choose between a 24-hour or 1 day Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- 4 routes showcasing London’s most famous landmarks
- Take to the waters for a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames
- Audio guides available on the bus in 12 languages
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Soak in sensational views of the city of London from the top deck of our open top bus tours. Come up close to the domed St Paul’s Cathedral, venture through Parliament Square, see the world-famous Westminster Abbey, peep through the golden gates of the Queen’s royal residence, Buckingham Palace, and much more! With 70 stops and 4 different routes to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice on where to explore first. If you’re a Shakespeare fan, hop-off at the iconic Shakespeare’s Globe or for thrill-seekers, hop-off at The Shard and ascend 800 feet above ground level for the best views in the capital. If you choose to stay onboard and enjoy the panoramic sights, you’ll get to discover London’s rich history with onboard audio commentary.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing, the London Eye, Tower of London, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Conveniently transporting you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Free River Cruise with 24 hr bus tickets
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this Hop-on Hop-off boat ride. Depart from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and choose to disembark at either Tower Bridge Quay near The Tower of London, or at Greenwich. Along the way, soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
The lastminute.com London Eye
Discover breathtaking views of London as you ascend 135 metres into the sky in the London Eye’s iconic glass capsules. Offering spectacular 360-degree views of the city, you’ll be sure to see Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is.
A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
Tower of London
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, HM Tower of London is one of the most famous castle keeps in the world. It was built in 1066 by William the Conqueror to showcase Norman power, subdue and terrify Londoners and to deter foreign invaders. It’s now an iconic symbol of London and Britain and one of the world’s premier tourist attractions. Venture inside to discover the famous Yeoman Warders, the majestic Crown Jewels and more!
- Tickets may be cancelled 72 hours prior to visit.
- Your 24-hour bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Your 24-hour boat ride is valid from when you first hop-on the boat.
- Free River cruise is not applicable with the 1-day Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket options.
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa. Please show your voucher at the Thames River Services ticket booth.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.