Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London
Activity code: BV
- A unique trip around London combined with a sumptuous afternoon tea
- Enjoy beautiful views of Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London
- Fantastic views from the upper deck
- Sip a glass of prosecco
- Helpful and friendly staff
Two of the most popular things to do on any visit to London, are to see the sights and enjoy Afternoon Tea. The exclusively designed Golden Tours afternoon tea bus ensures that you can do both on one very special afternoon. It's your home from home unique bakery with a touch of class and eloquence.
High Tea or Cream Tea are alternate names for the tea-related ritual that we commonly call Afternoon Tea today. It was introduced to Britain in the early 1840s and has been enjoyed ever since. The concept is quite a simple one (sandwiches, cakes, savoury snacks and lots of fine teas), but when done properly, the memories of the event are remembered longer than the food itself. This is why we offer an alternative to the usual hotel-based Afternoon Tea settings in London, with our Afternoon Tea Bus.
So why not see London from a fantastic new perspective with a side of savoury sandwiches and sweet cakes onboard our classic afternoon tea bus. Travel through the heart of the city while sipping a glass of prosecco, gliding past beloved spots including the Queen’s London residence Buckingham Palace, pass by Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, cross the River Thames and view the fearful Tower of London. As our staff point out the most popular of popular attractions that London has to offer.
Sit back and relax with this unique experience and take in the views from the upper deck, so that you dont miss a thing. Our friendly staff will serve you indulgent treats, as you take in this great British tradition, and collect memories that will live with you for a long time.
You can choose a Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free or Standard menu. There are also 3 different seating options for you to choose from; upper deck, lower deck or premium upper deck seating. Premium upper deck seating means you’ll be right at the front of the bus with the best views possible as you journey through central London.
Vegan & Gluten Free meals must be requested at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. After this time, a Standard meal will be served.
What's Included in the experience
What's not included in the experience
- Children below 5 are not allowed on this tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Clients may have to share tables.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- Wheelchair users can sit on the lower deck, but will need to occupy one of the fixed position seats.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
Check-in time: 12pm and 3pm
Departure time:12:15pm and 3:15pm
Duration: Approx 90 minutes
Departure Point: Golden Tours Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SH
what3words location: eager.play.forks
Directions to Bulleid Way: The nearest tube and train station is Victoria Station. Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your bus will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.