Extended Cotswolds visit and Blenheim Palace
Activity code: 16
- Entry to Blenheim Palace — the birthplace of Winston Churchill
- See the pretty Cotswolds villages of Burford and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Travel on a comfortable coach with Wi-Fi
- Enjoy an optional two-course lunch in a traditional British pub
Leave the fast-paced bustle of London behind and head out to the quintessentially English region of the Cotswolds for a glorious and relaxing guided day tour.
See the gorgeous sights of the Cotswolds as you drive through the most beautiful villages. Pop by Burford, often called the ‘gateway’ to the Cotswolds, where you’ll see lines of ancient houses and shops. It’s also home to England’s oldest pharmacy, a three-arched medieval bridge and medieval almshouses.
Enjoy an extended visit to Bourton-on-the-Water, also known as the Venice of the Cotswolds. Sitting aside the River Windrush, this vibrant village showcases honey-coloured stone architecture and 5 arched bridges. Explore the numerous attractions and shops before enjoying an optional traditional British pub lunch. There’s also plenty of tea rooms, so be sure to indulge in a classic British scone with clotted cream and jam.
Click here to view the lunch menu.
The final stop on this magnificent tour is Blenheim Palace. A monumental house with 2,000 acres of beautiful parkland, Blenheim Palace is the only non-royal and non-religious country house in England to hold the title of Palace.
Built in 1705 and 1722, Blenheim Palace is the birthplace of the 1st Duke of Marlborough’s descendent, Winston Churchill, whose life and achievements are commemorated in a permanent exhibition in the suite of rooms in which he was born. After exploring the Palace, head outside for a stroll around its landscaped Park, which was designed by the renowned Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown.
You can book this tour with or without the lunch option.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.