London by Night Tour with Christmas Lights
Activity code: 208CL
- A 90 minute tour of London and its spectacular Christmas lights
- See the capital city's landmarks glitter and sparkle for the festive season
- Pass The Strand, Aldwych, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and much more
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Regent Street
- Live guided by a friendly London expert
Experience the wonder and excitement of the capital at Christmas time with an open-top bus tour of London where you will see the best of the festive lights. See the world-famous shops on Regent Street adorned with holly and ivy and illuminations that light up the shopping district with some of the most spectacular Christmas light displays you’ll ever see. See the capital’s favourite landmarks lit up for Christmas and watch the skyline burst into life against the inky winter sky. See the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus in all their glory and the incredible giant Christmas tree sparkling in the iconic Trafalgar Square. See London’s thriving festive area of Southbank with its glittering Christmas market and magical fairy lights as you soak in sights of the world-famous London Eye. We offer an extended tour of 90 minutes to ensure that we see all of the main sites in London as well as the Christmas Lights.
Live Guide Onboard your London by Night Christmas Lights Tour
A friendly and entertaining guide will regale you with fascinating facts and stories about London as you pass through streets and past buildings that are packed full of history. With plenty of opportunities for impressive night time photography, this is the perfect chance to see the city at its dazzling best. A visual feast that will fill you with Christmas cheer!
With a mixture of iconic London sightseeing soaking in the city’s most famous locations and some of the UK’s most beautiful Christmas light displays – you will be in for an absolute festive treat!
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London, SE1 7GH. Look out for the Jubilee Park and Garden on Belvedere Road, which is in front of the London Eye, where our blue buses will be waiting. Please see the map on the schedule tab for more info.
The tour will last approx. 90 minutes. You cannot hop-on or hop-off on this tour.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You cannot hop-on and off on this tour.
- Children aged 0 - 4 years travel free of charge but will not occupy a seat. If you require a seat for an infant, please purchase a child seat for them.
- Traffic can be heavy in London around Christmas time. We will try to keep you on the move and see as many lights as possible. Therefore, the route may alter slightly on certain days.
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis.
- Lower deck seating is also available. If you book a lower deck ticket, you won't be able to sit on the upper deck.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the bus, other than bottled water. There are no toilet facilities onboard the buses.
- As this is a winter tour, please ensure that you are suitably dressed.
- Cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the departure time and get a full refund.
Until 2nd January 2023:
Daily: 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm & 8:00pm.
Departure and Return Point:
London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030