Christmas Lights London by Night Tour with Live Guide
- A tour of London and its spectacular Christmas lights
- See the capital's landmarks glitter and sparkle for the festive season
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Oxford Street* and Regent Street
- Pass The Strand, Aldwych, The London Eye and much more
- Live guided by a friendly London expert
- Cancel your reservation upto 24 hours before departure for a full refund
Voted No.1 Christmas Lights Bus Tour on TripAdvisor
- You cannot hop-on and off this tour.
- Children aged 0 - 4 years travel free of charge but will not occupy a seat. If you require a seat for an infant, please purchase a child seat for them.
- ^Traffic can be heavy in London at Christmas time. We will try to keep you on the move and see as many lights as possible. Therefore, the route may alter slightly at times. On days when traffic is light, the tour may only take 60 to 70 mins.
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis. Seats can not be reserved in advance. If you book a lower deck ticket, you won't be able to sit on the upper deck.
- * 4:15pm departures from Victoria will not drive down Oxford Street.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the bus, other than bottled water. There are no toilet facilities onboard.
- As this is a winter tour, please ensure that you are suitably dressed for cold weather.
- Cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the departure time and get a full refund.
This winter, immerse yourself in London’s enchanting Christmas lights with our dazzling London by Night tour on an open top bus.
This approx 90-minute tour with a live guide takes you through the heart of the city. You’ll get to see London’s most iconic landmarks and locations come to life with thousands of sparkling lights, sensational Christmas displays and enough sparkle and glitter to light up the blackened night sky. It will be an evening to remember.
As you cruise down Oxford Street*, marvel at the 5,000 dangling sustainable stars illuminating Europe’s busiest shopping street. You’ll also pass Selfridges, renowned for its fabulous window displays. Then it's onto Regent Street to admire the world-famous shops adorned with holly, ivy and some of the most spectacular illuminations you’ll ever see. Discover the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus in all their glory and the incredible giant Christmas tree sparkling in the iconic Trafalgar Square. See London’s thriving festive area of Southbank with its glittering Christmas market and magical fairy lights as you soak in sights of the world-famous London Eye.
A friendly and entertaining guide will regale you with fascinating facts and stories about London as you pass through the streets and buildings packed full of history. And with plenty of opportunities for impressive night time photography, this is the perfect chance to see the city at its dazzling best. A visual feast that will fill you with Christmas cheer!
With a mixture of iconic London sightseeing soaking in the city’s most famous locations and some of the UK’s most beautiful Christmas light displays – you will be in for an absolute festive treat!
We offer an extended tour of up to 90 minutes to ensure that you see all the main sights in London as well as the Christmas Lights. You cannot Hop-on or Hop-off this tour. This tour is in English only.
Departures from London Eye, Belvedere Road on the hour and half past the hour
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London SE1 7NA. Look out for Jubilee Park and Garden on Belvedere Road, which is in front of the London Eye. This is where our blue buses will be waiting. Please see the map on the schedule tab for more info.
Departures from Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH at quarter past the hour
Directions from Victoria Station to Bulleid Way: Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your coach will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.
Departures from Green Park Station, Piccadilly, Tourist Bus Stop, London W1J 9DZ from 6pm to 9pm.
This tour starts and finishes at Green Park Tourist bus stop, outside the London Underground Station. The stop is on the same side of the road as The Ritz Hotel and around 30 metres from the front of the hotel.
11 November to 2 January:
Daily: Please select your time of departure when booking.
Departure and Return Points:
London Eye: Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London SE1 7NA. In front of the London Eye (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk). 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm. 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm and 9pm departures.
Victoria: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR (nearest tube station is Victoria, 2 minute walk). 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm and 7:15pm departures.
Green Park: Outside Green Park London Underground Station, Piccadilly, Tourist Bus Stop, London W1J 9DZ. 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm departures.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Voted No.1 Christmas Lights Bus Tour on TripAdvisor