London by Night Tour with Christmas Lights and Live Guide
Activity code: 208CL
- A 90 minute tour of London and its spectacular Christmas lights
- See the capital's landmarks glitter and sparkle for the festive season
- Pass The Strand, Aldwych, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and much more
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Regent Street
- Live guided by a friendly London expert
- Cancel your reservation upto 24 hours before departure for a full refund
This winter, immerse yourself in London’s enchanting Christmas lights with our dazzling London by Night tour on an open top bus.
This 90-minute tour with a live guide takes you through the heart of the city. You’ll get to see London’s most iconic landmarks and locations come to life with thousands of sparkling lights, sensational Christmas displays and enough sparkle and glitter to light up the blackened night sky. It will be an evening to remember.
As you cruise down Regent Street, admire the world-famous shops adorned with holly, ivy and some of the most spectacular illuminations you’ll ever see. Discover the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus in all their glory and the incredible giant Christmas tree sparkling in the iconic Trafalgar Square. See London’s thriving festive area of Southbank with its glittering Christmas market and magical fairy lights as you soak in sights of the world-famous London Eye.
A friendly and entertaining guide will regale you with fascinating facts and stories about London as you pass through the streets and buildings packed full of history. And with plenty of opportunities for impressive night time photography, this is the perfect chance to see the city at its dazzling best. A visual feast that will fill you with Christmas cheer!
With a mixture of iconic London sightseeing soaking in the city’s most famous locations and some of the UK’s most beautiful Christmas light displays – you will be in for an absolute festive treat!
We offer an extended tour of 90 minutes to ensure that you see all the main sights in London as well as the Christmas Lights. You cannot Hop-on or Hop-off this tour.
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 4, London SE1 7GH. Look out for Jubilee Park and Garden on Belvedere Road, which is in front of the London Eye. This is where our blue buses will be waiting. Please see the map on the schedule tab for more info.
- You cannot hop-on and off this tour.
- Children aged 0 - 4 years travel free of charge but will not occupy a seat. If you require a seat for an infant, please purchase a child seat for them.
- Traffic can be heavy in London around Christmas time. We will try to keep you on the move and see as many lights as possible. Therefore, the route may alter slightly on certain days.
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis.
- Lower deck seating is also available. If you book a lower deck ticket, you won't be able to sit on the upper deck.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the bus, other than bottled water. There are no toilet facilities onboard.
- As this is a winter tour, please ensure that you are suitably dressed.
- Cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the departure time and get a full refund.