Activity code: KG
- Kew houses the largest and most diverse botanical collections in the world
- A stunningly diverse wilderness of beautifully preserved nature
- See some of the rarest plants in the world in the Temperate House
- Find the hidden temples including the Tuscan designed Temple of Aeolus
Explore 330 acres of tropical oasis at Kew Gardens in Richmond, southwest London. This incredible natural haven is full of rare and beautiful flowers and dangerous and carnivorous plants housed in temperate Victorian glass greenhouses.
Walk through the stunning Palm House, a feat of Victorian glass architecture, full of endangered and useful plants, including the cocoa tree and the oldest pot plant in the world.
Discover mountainous flora and fauna in the Rock Garden filled with waterfalls and plants from Himalayan mountain streams and meadows and the peaks of New Zealand.
Among an array of incredible attractions at Kew Botanical Gardens is the must-see Princess of Wales Conservatory. Adventure from the deserts to the tropics in this glass labyrinth full of Venus fly traps and pitcher plants who have evolved to swallow their prey in less than half a second. Giant water lilies float in the wet tropical zone in this humid hothouse, opened by Princess Diana in 1897.
Kew Botanical Gardens is truly one of London’s most beautiful attractions filled with wild and exotic natural phenomena, a real escape from the frenzy of modern life.
- Kew Palace and the Royal Kitchens are included in the cost of admission when they are open (from Easter to the last weekend in September annually).
- Parking is prohibited on Kew Road and limited around the area. Consider walking or cycling if you are able to.
- There are no lockers or baggage storage facilities available.
- Kew Palace and the Stable Yard toilets are currently closed for refurbishment. The closest facilities are at the Orangery.
Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew, Surrey, TW9 3AB
Nearest Train Station: Kew Bridge
Nearest Underground Station: Kew Gardens
Bus Routes: 65, 391, 237, 267
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.