Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tours
Activity code: HH1
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for either 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and many more
- Take to the waters with your complimentary river cruise**
- Free cancellations available*
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Explore London and see one of the best cities in the world at your leisure! This tour on a famous hop-on hop-off bus, gives you the freedom to explore London at your own pace. Use this ticket to travel around London on a Golden Tours open top bus, hopping on or off at any of our multiple stops across the city.
Check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park. View Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and many more. Your ticket gives you the freedom to explore at your leisure.
There is an audioguide on every bus, giving you the unmissable facts and figures about London, as well as some secrets and surprises. A hop-on hop-off tour on an open top bus, is the number one way to sightsee in London. You can select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket, to make the most out of your time in London.
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing, the London Eye, Tower of London, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): Conveniently transporting you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
Complimentary River Tour
Enjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along the River Thames. Depart from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and choose to disembark at either Tower Bridge Quay near The Tower of London, or at Greenwich. Or vice versa. Take in iconic sights and discover interesting facts with live commentary from the captain or audio guides available via your Smartphone. Tickets are valid for a one-way trip. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- *You can cancel upto midnight (UK time), the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Duration valid from when you first hop-on the bus. Unlimited usage within your chosen timeframe. Does not include London by Night tour.
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa. Please show your voucher at the Thames River Services ticket booth.
- **Free River cruise is not applicable with the 1 day or 24 hours without cruise Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket options.
- You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
- Audio Guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
- Each bus has space for one fold-away pushchair and a wheelchair on the lower deck.
- Children under 5 years of age travel free.
- Please view the Schedule tab for bus timetables and other helpful information.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.