Free & Easy Day Trip To Paris with Open Top Bus Tour
Activity code: 84
- Enjoy a stress-free journey to Paris with reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Soak in panoramic sights of the capital with an open top bus tour
- Experience Parisian shopping with leisure time in Paris
- Golden Tours guests will receive a 20% discount on hot beverages at Paul Express
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at Paul Express Coffee Shop (unit 2, St Pancras Station) at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) where you’ll receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Paris Open Top Bus Tour
On arrival at Gare du Nord station, please make your way to open top bus tour stop situated on 11 Rue Auber - a 30 minute walk along Rue La Fayette. Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes. Then it’s time to begin your enchanting day in the City of Love! Feel the buzz of the city as you cruise through the Champs-Elysees – a mile-long street flanked with luxury stores and charming cafes. See the historic Arc de Triomphe standing in the centre of whizzing traffic, and hop off if you wish by the iconic Eiffel Tower.
You’ll have to tear yourself away from Paris eventually, so arrive at the Eurostar check-in at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Paris is 8.13pm, arriving in London at 9.39pm.
Upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar
Please choose between Standard or Standard Premier in the drop down menu above. Eurostar Standard Premier option has a whole load of benefits including a light meal served at your seat, while perusing complimentary magazines and charging your phone or tablet. Spacious seats and a generous luggage allowance of 2 bags around 85cm long and one small piece of hand luggage, make this the most luxurious way to travel.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower is not included.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
Daily: (except Sunday)
Meeting Point: Paul Express. Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP, Outside Paul Express in St Pancras International
Meeting Time: 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St. Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.