Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge Tour with Entries
Activity code: 203
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- Day trip to 3 of the UK’s most popular attractions
- Visit the Queen’s royal residence of Windsor Castle
- Test your theories at the historic Stonehenge
- Enjoy the charming city of Bath and entrance to the Roman Baths
- This tour operates in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
You’ll start your British adventure by visiting the beautiful Windsor Castle, set in the quaint town of Windsor. Steeped with rich royal history, you’ll soon discover why it’s the Queen’s favourite royal residence.
As a home to the British monarchy for over 900 years, Windsor Castle has much to see and explore including the lavish royal State Rooms and world-famous masterpieces by the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt. From Queen Mary’s exquisite Dolls’ House that has running water and electricity to the venue for the most talked about wedding in 2018, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding at St George’s Chapel, you will get to venture through it all.
Next stop will be to the Neolithic stones of Stonehenge. As one of the UK’s most famous attractions, Stonehenge promises to be an unforgettable experience. During this day tour, you’ll get to go up close to these ancient stones and piece together the evidence before you. How did they get there? Who put them there? Why are they there? There have been many theories for the existence of Stonehenge but this is your chance to work it out for yourself!
The last stop of the day will be to the gorgeous city of Bath. As the first English city to become a UNESCO World Heritage, Bath is known to have both an abundance of history and beauty in equal measure. Brimming with Roman and Georgian architecture, the prestigious Bath Abbey and the idyllic cafes and boutiques that line the cobbled streets, it is a real sight to behold.
Have the chance to visit the world-famous Roman Baths, one of the best historic attractions in the country. Although you can no longer take a dip in these waters, you can soak in the glorious views of the hot springs and the gorgeous area that surrounds them. You’ll also have the opportunity to sip Bath’s waters in the Pump Room and give your verdict on the taste!
Estimated arrival time back in London is approximately 8.00pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Days of departure: Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday & Sunday
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 8:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station.This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open.
St. George’s Chapel
St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:00:00|