The Ghost Bus Tours - York
Activity code: GBY
Approx 75 minutes
Station Rd, York YO24 1AA
- Discover the sinister side of York's most famous landmarks such as Clifford’s Tower, York Minster, and Dick Turpin's grave
- 75-minute tour on-board a classic 1960s Routemaster bus
- Best comedy horror bus tour in town
- Spine tingling narration throughout delivered by your creepy conductor
- Spooky sightseeing experience with on-board theatrical actors
- Uncover York’s darkest secrets
- Decorated bus for an immersive experience
Uncover the sinister side of York with this theatrical sightseeing Ghost Bus Tour on a classic 1960’s Routemaster bus. Embark on a 75-minute spine tingling journey like no other as on-board actors and technical trickery combine to create an immersive experience. Hear about the ghosts that reside in the medieval walls of the city as the creepy conductor’s narration ignites your imagination. Buses are painted in midnight-black, with antique lamps and plush red velvet curtains to set the scene. Learn about the darker side of York as you travel past many of the city’s most famous landmarks including Clifford’s Tower, York Minster, and Dick Turpin's grave. Can you hold you nerve during this hilarious comedy horror show journey!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus.
- Buses are classic 1960s Routemasters which are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
- A brief walk is included as part of the tour