Merlin London Attraction Passes
Activity code: MCTO
- Choose your own attraction deal for great savings
- Get the most out of London with our packages which include entry to some of the most popular attractions
- See London from one of its most beautiful points as you ride on the iconic London Eye 135 metres above ground level
- Mix amongst the stars as you explore the famous waxworks at Madame Tussauds
- Discover the many fascinating creatures at the SEA LIFE aquarium at London’s Southbank
- Enjoy a chaotic, wacky and comical journey around Far, Far Away on Shrek’s adventure
- Test your nerves as you encounter the Demon Barber of Fleet Street at the spine-tingling London Dungeons
- Tickets are valid for 90 days
There are 3 different packages that you can choose from. The attractions included are:
The lastminute.com London Eye
As one of London’s most famous landmarks, the London Eye is an absolute must-visit. Taking you 135 metres into the sky in one of its iconic glass capsules, you’ll get to take in spectacular views of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and many more as you take the unforgettable 30 minute ride.
Madame Tussauds London
Spend an afternoon mingling with the A-listers at Madame Tussauds in Central London! With legendary film stars including Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, some of the most well-known celebrities in the land and none other than the royal family’s waxworks, you will be in for an absolute treat! Walk down the red carpet, enjoy the Marvel Superheroes 4D experience and the terrifying Alien: Escape experience that will be sure to send shivers down your spine!
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Located on London’s exciting Southbank, SEA LIFE London Aquarium offers a colourful experience like no other. Get to see some of the aquarium’s most beautiful residents including the green turtles, the seahorses and for Finding Nemo fans everywhere – clownfish! During your deep sea adventures, you will get to experience the Shark Walk in the Pacific Zone where sharks swim beneath your feet! This fascinating look into the aquatic creatures that we share the world with is perfect for all the family!
The London Dungeons
Immerse yourself in the terrifying tales of London’s history at the spine-tingling London Dungeons. This fully interactive experience takes you back through time to the deadliest moments in the capital’s history including the Great Fire of London and the days when Jack the Ripper lurked the streets. If you can brave it, you’ll come up close to the Demon Barber of Fleet Street but have your wits about you, he’ll have you in a chair and ready for the chop in no time!
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
A hilarious and chaotic journey to the land of Far Far Away, Shrek’s Adventure is a wacky trip that brings fun for all the family. Using a combination of live actors, 4D animation and special effects, meet some of your favourite characters from Shrek, including Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio. As the story unfolds, work your way through 10 fairy-tale themed shows, with plenty of laughs along the way.
How to book your tickets:
London Eye, Madame Tussauds & SEA LIFE London package:
You will need to select a date for your visit to the London Eye using the booking panel on this page.
London Dungeon, SEA LIFE Aquarium & Madame Tussauds package:
Select a date for your visit to the London Dungeon using the booking panel on this page.
All 5 Attractions package:
Please select a date for your visit to Madame Tussauds using the booking panel on this page.
Once you have completed your transaction, you will be sent instructions for the straightforward online process of how to confirm the dates for your visits to the other attractions you have selected. Please do this as soon as possible. Remember that you have 90 days in which to visit all attractions starting from the date that you select to visit your first attraction.
- *If travelling with a child under the age of 5, please select the first option in the booking panel.
- A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your first entry time and date. Partial refunds are not possible.
- Busiest periods at the London Eye and Madame Tussauds are between 12 noon and 3pm so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- No food or drink is permitted in the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- Re-entry is not permitted on the attractions.