Tour Paris at your leisure with River Cruise, Bus Tour or 1 day Travelcard
Activity code: 801
- Stress-free and convenient travel to Paris with reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Have time to explore the capital at your own leisure
- Enjoy a delightful sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Add an open top bus tour or 1 day Travelcard
- Golden Tours meet and greet service
Getting to Paris
Start your day at St Pancras International where you will meet a Golden Tours representative at the Paul Express coffee shop (unit 2). Please arrive at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) to pick up your welcome pack for your Parisian adventure. Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time as check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Once you’ve boarded your Eurostar train, you can sit back and relax all the way to Gare du Nord station!
Exploring the French Capital
Discover Paris at your own leisure with a whole day to do as you please. Perhaps you want to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s world-famous masterpiece, the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, or climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower? There's plenty of time to visit the terrifying Catacombs or do some shopping in the many iconic designer shops on the Champs-Élysées. What's more, you have the option to add a 1-day Travelcard for ease.
Paris Boat Tour
Embark on a 1-hour cruise along the majestic River Seine and soak in sensational views of Paris's most famous sights. It makes for a great break from walking around the bustling capital and a sightseeing experience that you’ll never forget.
Open Top Bus Tour Paris
On arrival at Gare du Nord station, please make your way to the open top bus tour stop situated on 11 Rue Auber – a 30 minute walk along Rue La Fayette. Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes. Then it’s time to begin your enchanting day in the City of Love! Feel the buzz of the city as you cruise through the Champs-Elysees – a mile-long street flanked with luxury stores and charming cafes. See the historic Arc de Triomphe standing in the centre of whizzing traffic, and hop off if you wish by the iconic Eiffel Tower.
Returning to London from Your Paris Day Tour
When your day trip to Paris comes to an end, make your way back to Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before your departure time. Departure time is 8.13pm. This will get you back into London at 9.29pm.
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk in St Pancras.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be issued under the lead passengers name.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis and not guaranteed together.