Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour & St Paul's Cathedral
- Discover London’s most iconic landmarks and locations
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top deck of our open top bus
- Unlimited 1 day, 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off tour
- See Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London & step inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- Your bus tour ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul's Cathedral is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Board at Westminster Pier and disembark at either Tower Bridge Pier or Greenwich Pier or vice versa.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore the very best of London with a Hop-on Hop-off open top bus tour. Hop-on or off as much as you like within your chosen timespan, valid from the first time you Hop-on a bus at any of our multiple stops across central London. Sit on the top deck and glide by Christopher Wren’s masterpiece St Pauls Cathedral, the Queen’s London home Buckingham Palace, the historic Tower of London, where Anne Boleyn met her fate. No need for a map as we drop you off on the door step of London’s best attractions, the best way to get the most out of London!
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
St Paul's Cathedral
Enjoy entrance to Christopher Wren’s masterpiece of architecture St Pauls Cathedral. Re-built after being engulfed by the Great Fire of London (1666), Wren’s design was completed in 1711 and has dominated the London skyline ever since. As well as marvelling at the exterior, visitors can step inside and walk under the famous dome, explore the tombs and galleries and the numerous beautiful chapels.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
Free Walking Tours
Discover the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. Learn about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family. Or why not travel back to Victorian London to uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper and the locations of his murders and clues.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
Every 20 mins on the Red and Blue routes. Every 30 mins on the Orange route.
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link.
Known events or delays that may impact the service: Click here to view the latest service information
Boat Ride operated by City Cruises.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
St. Paul's Cathedral
Monday to Saturday - The Cathedral is open 8:30am to 4:30pm (last admission 4:00pm). On Wednesdays, the cathedral opens at 10am.
The galleries are open 9:30am (10:00am on Wednesdays) to 4:15pm. (The Whispering Gallery will remain temporarily closed.)
Please note that the Cathedral is not open for sightseeing on Sundays.
Special services and events may mean that all or part of the Cathedral are closed either in advance or short notice, Please check closures here.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Start time: 3:30pm daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Finish time: 5pm
Departure Point and Directions: Exit Tower Hill Station, London and wait at the Ice Cream Refreshments stand next to the station exit
Return Location: Near Liverpool Street Underground Station
Royal Walking Tour
Start time: 10am daily (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time)
Departure Point: Tourist Bus Stop outside The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Gate, SW1A 1AA (Nearest underground station: Victoria and Green Park)
Return Point: Westminster Abbey (Nearest underground station: Westminster Station)