Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
Activity code: HH1
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for either 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and many more
- Take to the waters with your complimentary 24 hour river boat cruise
- Free cancellations available*
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Explore London and see one of the best cities in the world at your leisure! This tour on a famous hop-on hop-off bus, gives you the freedom to explore London at your own pace. Use this ticket to travel around London on a Golden Tours open top bus, hopping on or off at any of our multiple stops across the city.
Check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park. View Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and many more. Your ticket gives you the freedom to explore at your leisure.
There is an audioguide on every bus, giving you the unmissable facts and figures about London, as well as some secrets and suprises. A hop-on hop-off tour on an open top bus, is the number one way to sightsee in London. You can select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket, to make the most out of your time in London.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Choose the duration of your tour, from 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours, pick a ticket duration that suits you. You also have the freedom to select a date when your ticket will start, or you can leave the dates open.
Complimentary River Tour – valid for 24 hours
Enjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along the River Thames. Departing from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and taking you to St Katherine’s Pier near The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Take in iconic sights and discover interesting facts with a live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours with unlimited usage within this time. See the schedule tab for the river tour timetable. The river cruise is not included in the 1 day or the 24 hours without cruise ticket options.
Free Gift: All kids travelling until 31st October will also be able to collect a free model toy bus. Just show your ticket at our Waterloo office. Elizabeth House, York Road, London SE1 7NJ to collect.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Duration valid from when you first hop-on the bus and the boat. Unlimited usage within your chosen timeframe.
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier or vice versa. Please show your voucher at the Thames River Services ticket booth.
- **Boat ticket not applicable with the 1 day or 2h hours with cruise Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket.
- Audio Guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Indian, Japanese and Arabic
- Please view the Schedule tab for bus timetables and other helpful information
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
Red Route buses depart every 20 mins, 7 days a week
Orange Route buses depart every 30 mins Fri to Sun. 60 mins Mon to Thurs
1st November to 17th December 2021:
Mon-Thu: Red Route - every 30-mins.
Fri-Sun: Red Red Route - every 20-mins.
Please note that the Orange Route will not operate during this period
18th December 2021 to 9th January 2022:
Mon-Thu: Red Route - every 30-mins.
Orange Route - every 60-mins.
Fri-Sun: Red Route - every 20-mins.
Orange Route - every 30-mins.
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.