Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
Activity code: HH1
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for either 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and many more
- Take to the waters with your complimentary 24 hour river boat cruise
- Free cancellations available*
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Explore London and see one of the best cities in the world at your leisure! This tour on a famous hop-on hop-off bus, gives you the freedom to explore London at your own pace. Use this ticket to travel around London on a Golden Tours open top bus, hopping on or off at any of our multiple stops across the city.
Check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park. View Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and many more. Your ticket gives you the freedom to explore at your leisure.
There is an audioguide on every bus, giving you the unmissable facts and figures about London, as well as some secrets and suprises. A hop-on hop-off tour on an open top bus, is the number one way to sightsee in London. You can select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket, to make the most out of your time in London.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Orange route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Choose the duration of your tour, from 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours, pick a ticket duration that suits you. You also have the freedom to select a date when your ticket will start, or you can leave the dates open.
Book and travel in the month of July and receive a free audio-guided walking tour to enjoy when you are in London. Your free tour normally retails at £9.99 and gives you an enjoyable and informational insight into Westminster. Historian Harvey and local journalist Sophie will explore the history behind the British monarchy. The tour will take you across Westminster bridge, whilst you hear about key figures and events that shaped Britain into the country it is today.
You will be given a QR code and clear instructions on how to download the audioguide once you have completed your booking.
Complimentary River Tour – valid for 24 hours
Enjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along the River Thames. Departing from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and taking you to St Katherine’s Pier near The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Take in iconic sights and discover interesting facts with a live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for either 24, 48 or 72 hours with unlimited usage within this time. See the schedule tab for the river tour timetable. The river cruise is not included in the 1 day or the 24 hours without cruise ticket options.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- *You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Duration valid from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within this time.
- Boat ticket to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Audio Guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Indian, Japanese and Arabic
- For the free West End Musicals Experience inclusion departures, the audioguide will still be available.
Buses Depart Every 15-20 mins
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.