Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tours
Activity code: HH1
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for either 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hours
- See some of London’s most iconic sights and attractions
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, St. Pauls, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and many more
- Take to the waters with your complimentary river cruise**
- Free cancellations available*
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
See one of the best cities in the world at your leisure with a famous open top bus tour. Discover iconic London sights, spectacular historic buildings, top London attractions as well as modern architecture by hopping on and off at any of our multiple stops across the capital.
This sightseeing tour will allow you to check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat. Get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park. View Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and many more. Your ticket gives you the freedom to explore the city at your own pace.
There is an audio guide on every bus, giving you the unmissable facts and figures about London, as well as some secrets and surprises. A hop-on hop-off tour on an open top bus, is the number one way to sightsee in London. You can select either a 1 day, 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket to make the most out of your time in London.
The Classic Tour (Blue Route):
Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, the Classic Tour passes the London Eye, Tower of London, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard, St Paul’s Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Harrods and much more.
The Essential Tour (Red Route):
Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Covent Garden, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Kings Cross, as well as many of the capital’s must-sees.
The Museum Tour (Orange Route):
Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green Routes):
These routes conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London into the centre making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
Free Walking Tours
Embark on the Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour to complete your London sightseeing adventure. Travel back to Victorian London to discover where the notorious Jack the Ripper murders took place. You’ll explore the locations where vital clues were found and play detective in trying to solve this morbid mystery. If crime isn’t your cup of tea, enjoy a majestic 2-hour stroll through the capital uncovering spectacular Royal sites. Learn more about coronations past and present as well as quirky facts such as where The Queen Mother bought her cigarettes and Queen Elizabeth’s favourite off-licence.
What's included in the tour:
What's excluded in the tour:
- *You can cancel up to midnight (UK time), the night before departure and get a refund in full.
- Duration valid from when you first hop-on the bus. Unlimited usage within your chosen timeframe. Does not include London by Night tour.
- River cruise to be used between Westminster and Tower Millennium Pier or vice versa.
- **River cruise is not applicable with the 1 day or 24 hours without cruise Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket options. You can use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
- Audio Guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
- Each bus has space for one fold-away pushchair and a wheelchair on the lower deck.
- Children under 5 years of age travel free.
- Please view the Schedule tab for bus timetables and other helpful information.
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.