Downton Abbey London Tour of Locations
Activity code: DAWL
- 2-hour 30-minute walking tour of the Downton Abbey London filming locations
- Entertaining and knowledgeable guide
- See some of London’s iconic sights and locations that featured in the show
- Follow in the footsteps of your favourite Downton characters
Take a walk on the aristocratic side of life with a Downton Abbey tour of London. Catch up with the Crawley family in their London abode as you discover all the memorable sites where the award-winning TV series was filmed.
Join the Lords and Ladies at Grantham House in St James’s Square before going to Westminster to see where the exterior shots of the house were actually filmed. Visit Robert’s sister, Rosamund Painswick at her 35 Belgrave Square home and see the hotel where Lady Mary and Lord Gillingham have their secret tryst.
You’ll also retrace Edith’s steps when she discovers she’s expecting Gregson’s baby and pop by the restaurant where she meets Bertie for a drink. To jazz things up, you’ll see the Lotus Jazz Club where Lady Rose is spotted on a date with Jack Ross, and the registry office she marries Atticus in.
With an expert guide to show you around the iconic sights and landmarks, you’ll be thoroughly entertained as you hear plenty of anecdotes, behind-the-scenes information and explore the historic streets of London.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- There should be at least 1 responsible adult aged 18 or over as the lead traveller for the booking.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance.
- Max group size of 20 persons.
- This tour is not wheelchair or pushchair friendly.