Game of Thrones Studio Tour
Activity code: GOT
- Transport to the heart of Westeros at Game of Thrones Studio Tour
- Explore the iconic sets including Winterfell and King's Landing
- View the actual weapons, props and costumes used in the award-winning show
- Three options available to book: entry tickets only or add return transportation to and from either Belfast or Dublin
Visit the world’s only official Game of Thrones Studio Tour — a must for all Game of Thrones fans! Located at the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge, Northern Ireland, this immersive experience invites visitors to uncover the secrets of filmmaking and craftmanship behind the multi-Emmy award-winning show that gripped us all for eight seasons.
Transport to the heart of Westeros at Game of Thrones Studio Tour and discover iconic costumes worn by the spectacular cast including Sansa’s wedding dress and Jon Snow’s winter furs. See the immense collection of original props and learn how the skilled craftsmen brought them to life.
At over 100,000 sq ft, step inside the Seven Kingdoms to explore the legendary and intricate sets from the Great Hall in Winterfell, where Jon Snow was proclaimed the ‘King in the North’, to King’s Landing. You’ll also marvel at the visual and special effects as you test your own acting skills in an interactive green screen experience.
Located just 30 minutes from Belfast and 90 minutes from Dublin, The Studio Tour is an incredible opportunity to delve deep in the unbelievable world of Game of Thrones.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- 17th March departures. Due to the Saint Patrick’s Day events, Belfast coach transfers will be departing from stand 12 at the Europa Bus Centre.
- All guests making their own way to the Studio Tour (either by car or by foot), must go to the complimentary Studio Tour car park and take the short complimentary 10 minute shuttle ride to the main tour entrance. It is not possible to walk from the Studio Tour car park to the Studio Tour main entrance.
- This car park address is The Boulevard Banbridge, BT32 4LF.
- The time printed on your ticket is your Shuttle Bus departure time. Please arrive at the car park at least 15 minutes before this time.
- If you book return transportation from either Belfast or Dublin, you will be taken directly to the Studio entrance.
- Cancellation policy: Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled. Amendments are only possible more than 28 days before travel date.