Game of Thrones Studio Tour
Activity code: GOT
- Behind the scenes of the famous Game of Thrones set
- See original settings and costumes
- View the actual weapons and props used in the award winning show
- Self-guided tour
- Three options available to book - entry tickets only or add return transportation to and from either Belfast or Dublin
You must wear a face covering at all times for this tour.
This is a must for all Games of Thrones fans. The official tour located at the authentic filming location of Linen Mill Studios in Banbridge, Northern Ireland. See the actual sets, props weapons and costumes used in the multi-Emmy award winning show that graced our screens and kept us gripped for 8 years.
The ‘Game of Thrones Studio Tour’ welcomes visitors into the Seven Kingdoms and beyond to explore the making of all eight seasons of HBO’s global hit series. Visit the original sets where Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Rose Leslie and Kit Harington took us to the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos. See the Great Hall at Winterfell where Jon Snow was proclaimed the “King in the North.” Also view sets including Daenerys Targaryen’s infamous Dragonstone throne.
This is your opportunity to get a close-up of the detail of the costumes, weapons and props that brought David Benioff and D. B. Weiss's screen play to life. Covering over 10,000 m2, this world-class attraction invites you to peek behind the scenes to discover all the elements that went into bringing the epic world of Game of Thrones to life.
There are three different options available for you to buy. Choose from entry tickets only to the tour, or add return transportation from either Belfast (10 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT2 7LX), or Dublin (22 Store Street, North Dock, Dublin 1 D01 RW68) to take away any transportation hassles.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- All guests making their own way to the Studio Tour (either by car or by foot), must go to the complimentary Studio Tour car park and take the short complimentary 10 minute shuttle ride to the main tour entrance. It is not possible to walk from the Studio Tour car park to the Studio Tour main entrance.
- This car park address is The Boulevard Banbridge, BT32 4LF.
- The time printed on your ticket is your Shuttle Bus departure time. Please arrive at the car park at least 15 minutes before this time.
- If you book return transportation from either Belfast or Dublin, you will be taken directly to the Studio entrance.
- Cancellation policy: Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled. Amendments are only possible more than 28 days before travel date.
Days of Operations: Daily
Studio Tour car park address (for those making their own way by car); The Boulevard Banbridge, BT32 4LF.
Studio Tour address; Linen Mill Studios, Banbridge BT32 3SG.
Return Transportation from Dublin
Departure point: Busaras, 22 Store Street, North Dock, Dublin 1 D01 RW68
Departure time: 9am
Entry to Studios: 10.30am
Departure from the Studios: 3pm
Return time to Dublin: 4.30pm
Return Transportation from Belfast
Departure point: The Europa Bus Centre, 10 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT2 7LX
Departure time: At 9am, 11.15am or 1.15pm.
Entry to Studios: 10.15am, 12pm and 2pm respectively.
Departure from the Studios: 2:15pm, 4.30pm and 6.15pm respectively.
Return time to Belfast: 3pm, 5.15pm and 7pm respectively.