- The Globe is a working theatre. The exhibition and or tour may close occasionally for rehearsals, performances, and events which may not be listed on this website.
- Please view the latest opening and closing times in the Schedule tab.
- Students will be required to show a valid Student ID on arrival, this will have to be in the form of a student card, school library card etc otherwise you may be asked to pay the difference between student rate and the standard adult rate.
- There is no access to the theatre during matinee performances.
- Tours begin every 30 minutes during opening hours.
- During the Theatre Season there are no guided tours at all in the afternoon, so customers can only visit the Exhibition.
- Rehearsals will also take place throughout the year. Please note that access to the Globe Theatre may be restricted.
- Times and availability of the exhibition is occasionally subject to change without prior notice.
Shakespeare's Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London SE1 9DT
Nearest Train Station: Blackfriars or London Bridge (10 minute walk)
Nearest Underground: Blackfriars, Mansion House, London Bridge (10 minute walk) Southwark & St Paul’s (15 minute walk)
Bus Routes: 11, 15, 17, 23, 26, 76
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.