- Discover 3 levels of original artefacts and memorabilia
- See a life-sized Victorian Street, model railway display and periodic rooms
- Explore displays from the 50s and 60s and WWI and WWII
- A fantastic way to uncover British history
- Tickets may be cancelled or amended to a different date 72 hours prior to the visit date.
- This attraction is not wheelchair friendly.
One of Devon’s top attractions, Bygones is a heritage family attraction with over 100 years of British history and memorabilia. Follow the attraction through 3 levels to discover original artefacts, real life stories and model displays.
Starting with the period rooms, discover original artefacts from the late Victorian era before descending into the life-sized Victorian street with 12 shops displaying all original products — you’ll see what Victorians were purchasing at the time!
As you wander through, uncover a vast number of displays from the 50s and 60s as well as real life stories with original documentation from WWI and WWII. See P&O Shipping Company and West Ham United memorabilia alongside a model railway display.
Address: Bygones Torquay, Fore Street, Torquay TQ14PR