- Be exhiliarated by the NEW thrilling Nemesis Sub Terra ride
- Visit Ice Age, Dawn of the Dinosaurs, an exciting 4D experience
- Be pampered from head to toe in the Spa
- Play a round of Extraordinary Golf
- Dine out at the Explorers Restaurant
- Check out the amazing live shows
Escape to the fantabulous world of the Alton Towers Resort - there's so much going on, the fun never stops!
Home to Britain's most-loved theme park with great kids attractions; white-knuckle roller coaster rides; special events; and much, much more; Alton Towers Resort is the perfect destination for the whole family! The park is open for the main season between 16 March - 3 November 2013 - that means 225 action-packed days - visit the Alton Towers Resort today!
Offering an unrivalled selection of theme park rides and attractions for the whole family, Alton Towers is the UK’s leading theme park and short break resort. The origins of the Towers themselves date back to the 8th century, although the theme park and hotels are slightly less historic!
The Theme Park opens from late March to early November. You can get there from the Alton Towers Hotel by following the picturesque Woodland Walk which takes only 15 minutes, and is open from 10.00am to 12.00 noon, or you can hop on the monorail next to Splash Landings Hotel, which is open from 8.30am.
A theme park of firsts - Alton Towers Resort and Theme Park has Europe's first inverted roller coaster, Nemesis, and the world's first vertical drop roller coaster in the frightening Oblivion. Experience the ultimate rollercoaster; TH13TEEN, which is the world’s first free fall drop coaster. Alton Towers Resort and Theme Park is fun for all the family! Fantastic kids attractions, white-knuckle roller coaster rides, year-long events, fantastical hotels and more; Alton Towers Resort and Theme Park is your ticket to fantabulous fun for everyone!
- Please note that opening/closing dates are subject to change without prior warning.
- Ticket touts operate at Alton Towers. Vouchers or tickets purchased from touts will not be accepted and entry to Alton Towers will be refused. Security printing and CCTV are in operation.
Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB
Nearest Train Station: Stoke-on-Trent or Uttoxeter
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.