- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Scenic Drive Through the Cotswolds
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon
- See Warwick Castle
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Complimentary Hotel Pick Up From Over 80 Central London Hotels
This exciting low-cost tour will take you from central London to Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Warwick Castle for a day out that doesn’t pull any punches! Experience the glorious British countryside as your expert guide takes you from one destination to the next. Entrances are not included in the price of the tour but you can purchase them on the day.
After leaving London, the tour heads north towards Oxford. Known for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world, Oxford is an enchanting maze of cobbled streets interspersed with historic squares. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of Oxford to see some magnificent architecture and renowned buildings. A highlight of the tour is the Bodleian Library, the main research library of the University of Oxford. It’s one of the oldest libraries in Europe and is the second largest in Britain!
From Oxford, the tour will drive through the lovely Cotswolds countryside. Rolling green hills with a smattering of sleepy villages make up this treasured rural area.
Arriving in William Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford-upon-Avon, you will be able to see the half-timbered house where the brilliant playwright was born! The legendary Bard will be brought to life as you take a step back through history in this charming town – feel free to explore it at your leisure!
Delve into the fascinating medieval period at Warwick Castle, the final destination on your tour. This incredible fortress dates back to 1068 and offers visitors an interactive look into the hundreds of years of history that took place at the Castle. You can feel the weight of a sword and become a knight or see the State Dining Room decked out for a Victorian dinner party during a visit to Warwick Castle!
Entrances are not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm.
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Day trip to Oxford, Stratford, the Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Admission to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)