- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church College
- Scenic Drive Through Cotswolds
- Optional Lunch in Cotswolds Village
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Free Walking Tour
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Complimentary Hotel Pick Up From Over 80 Central London Hotels
Walking Tour of Oxford
Oxford is a city celebrated for its top-notch education and stunning colleges! Home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford boasts quaint courtyards and towering spires. During this walking tour you’ll see the 17th century Bodleian Library, where countless influential people have studied over the years. Retrace the steps of Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis and Hugh Grant as you take a stroll through this charming city.
Christ Church College
Rich in Romanesque and Gothic architecture, Christ Church is the largest of the Oxford University colleges. Explore the college and its grounds, made famous in the Harry Potter film series! A number of scenes were filmed here, so keep your eyes open for places seen on the silver screen!
As we drive through the range of hills that make up the Cotswolds, sit back and take in the postcard-perfect scenery. Officially deemed an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds are one of the best examples of classic English countryside!
Optional Lunch Pack
You can pre-purchase a convenient and delicious picnic lunch to consume on the coach, giving you more time to enjoy the attractions.
Stratford-Upon-Avon and Shakespeare’s Birthplace
World-famous playwright William Shakespeare grew up and lived in this market town with a difference! See the half-timbered house where the Bard spent his early years and explore Stratford-Upon-Avon – a thriving town packed full of history and culture.
Free Walking Tour
You’ve seen what the rest of England has to offer, so why not explore London on foot? Our free walking tour will get you up close and personal with a number of London hotspots well-loved by the rich and famous. Get inside information about the Royal family’s favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles worked and played.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 6.30pm.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Christ Church’s Hall will be closed from 3 November 2014 to the end of March 2015 due to some maintenance work. The Cathedral and the rest of the College will remain open to visitors during this time.
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church and Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Stop at Bourton-on-the-water (village in the Cotswolds)
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Hotel Return