The Blackpool Pass
- See more and save more with the brand new Blackpool Pass
- Choose a 1, 2 or 7 day pass
- Visit Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, the Dungeon and more
- Experience all the attractions as many times as you want during the pass period
- Ensure that you prebook your timeslots to guarantee entry via the booking link in your confirmation email.
- It is recommended that visitors preload and screenshot each of their barcode tickets before arrival.
- Please check attraction opening times. Note that depending on season, weather and demand, not all Blackpool Attractions may be available.
- There is no refund should some of the attractions within the pass not be available on your chosen date.
Choose your own combination from 8 of Blackpool’s best attractions:
The Blackpool Tower Eye
Enjoy incredible views of the iconic Blackpool Promenade from 380ft in the sky. The Tower’s thrilling SkyWalk has a glass viewing platform from which, on a clear day, you can see all the way up to Liverpool and the Isle of Man. This experience also includes a 4D cinema exploring the history of the tower.
The Blackpool Tower Circus
Laugh the afternoon away at Blackpool’s longest running show. See death-defying performances, amazing acrobats, jaw-dropping stunts from the resident clows Mooky and Mr Boo and international performers.
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Glide across the unique sprung dancefloor like a strictly star to the sound of the Wurlitzer organ. With ornately decorated ceilings and dazzling chandeliers, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom is a world of elegant charm and beauty.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Discover 360-degree sets with thrilling special effects and actor-led shows in this exciting walkthrough experience guaranteed to make you laugh and scream. Learn about Viking invasions, the Great Plague, the witches of Pendle and more.
SEA LIFE Blackpool
Home to over 2,500 sea creatures, SEA LIFE Blackpool is the ultimate day out for all the family. Uncover the underwater world full of curious, rescued, rare and fascinating creatures as you listen to live talks, watch fantastic feeds and get a unique behind-the-scenes experience.
Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Spend the day with 80 celebrities at the iconic Madame Tussauds Blackpool. Take selfies with Queen Elizabeth II, meet your favourite Marvel superheroes, wander down iconic British TV streets, take part in a Bushtucker trial and more.
Peter Rabbit: Explore and Play
Based on the award-winning Cbeebies Animated TV Series, Peter Rabbit: Explore and Play is an immersive world of adventure for pre-school children. Uncover all the locations that Peter Rabbit and his friends visit, completing tasks using imagination, mental and physical skills.
The Gruffalo & Friends Clubhouse
Explore 6 immersive and interactive zones with the Gruffalo and Friends in this exciting new adventure full of imagination, creativity, discovery and play.
Please note; When booking, you are selecting the time and date for your visit to the Blackpool Tower Eye. For other experiences included in your package, please refer to the link provided in your voucher, where you can book the times and dates of your choice for these attractions.
Address: Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool FY1 4BJ