Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury on Boxing Day
- Experience the culture and history of four captivating English destinations this Boxing Day
- This tour from London will take you to see Windsor Castle and give you an exceptional royal walking tour
- Visit the ancient mystery of Stonehenge and come up with your own theories on these medieval stones
- Take a panoramic tour of Bath to see this Georgian city’s unique architecture
- E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Drive pass Salisbury Cathedral.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellations can only be made up to 48 hours prior to departure until 24 December. After this date, tickets are not refundable.
- You must show your e-ticket to gain entry to this tour.
- Entry to Salisbury Cathedral is not included.
- Entry to Stonehenge is included in the tour price. You will see Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths from outside as these locations are closed on Boxing Day.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day. To see our health and safety policy, click here.
After leaving Central London on Boxing Day morning with an expert guide, your tour begins with a royal walking tour of Windsor. Famous for being home to the grand and lavish Windsor Castle, this town is a lovely place for a morning stroll! See Windsor Castle and take in unbeatable views of the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world! Our late Queen Elizabeth II spent many leisurely weekends here.
From Windsor, the tour will then head to Stonehenge for a visit to this mysterious monument. Situated on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge has baffled experts for hundreds of years. These 5,000 year old rocks are surrounded by theories about their uses, with speculation ranging from a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself during a once in a lifetime visit to Stonehenge.
Next you will see Salisbury Cathedral – home to Britain’s tallest church spire and an incredible example of Early English architecture.
The final destination on your Boxing Day tour is stunning Bath. A World Heritage Site, Bath features magnificent Georgian architecture and a number of historical highlights. During a panoramic tour of the city you will see landmarks such as Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths and the beautiful Pulteney Bridge, which was modelled on the Florentine Ponte Vecchio.
Following your tour of the Bath, you will return to London for an evening arrival.
This tour will arrive back in London at approximately 7:30pm.
- This tour will only be available with an English-speaking guide.
Date of Departure: 26th of December
Check-in time: 07:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
Departure point: Stop Z6, outside 50 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH
what3words location: locals.milk.relay
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.