Christmas Eve in London with Dinner and Midnight Mass
- Have a spectacular panoramic night tour of the capital when the city is illuminated by the festive lights
- Take in beautiful views of Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and many more
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner and a gorgeous glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy an extra special experience of Midnight Mass at St-Martin-in-the-Fields in the iconic Trafalgar Square
- Free Christmas gift per person
- Cancellations can only be made up to 7 days prior to departure until 17 December. After this date, tickets are not refundable.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Menu selection must be made at the time of booking.
Begin your Christmas Eve festivities with a guided tour of London’s vibrantly illuminated landmarks. This panoramic tour follows a popular and brightly-lit route, passing some of the capital’s most famous attractions adorned in Christmas cheer.
Your expert guide will explore the history behind these sights as night falls, revealing a past that goes beyond their twinkling exterior. Prepare to feel merry as you pass Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Dinner at a traditional restaurant in Victoria
Continue the celebrations with a delicious three-course dinner and festive glass of Prosecco, Tuck in to traditional Christmas fare in the restaurant’s stunning surroundings as the city prepares to welcome the big day.
Midnight Mass at St Martins Fields
Your final stop is world-famous Trafalgar Square to experience a special Midnight Mass at St-Martin-in-the-Fields. A customary tradition, mingle with locals and tourists during this unique seasonal service, surrounded by historic London landmarks.
You will be dropped off at or within walking distance of your central London hotel after the services.
Date of Departure: 24th December
Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR
Check in: 6.15pm
Departure time: 6:30pm
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 2am. Guests will be dropped off at/near their hotel (central London only).
Pick up Points
The Cumberland Hotel: 6:00pm
Great Cumberland Pl, London W1H 7DL
Nearest Tube: Marble Arch
Park Plaza County Hall: 6:00pm
1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
Nearest Tube: Waterloo
London Victoria: 6:30pm
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR
Nearest Tube: Victoria
Please note this are departure times, you must be at the pick up location at least 15min before that time to ensure you do not miss the coach.