Christmas Eve in London with Dinner and Midnight Mass
Activity code: 41
- Have a spectacular panoramic night tour of the capital when the city is illuminated by the festive lights
- Take in beautiful views of Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and many more
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner and a gorgeous glass of Prosecco at The Browns restaurant Victoria
- Enjoy an extra special experience of Midnight Mass at St-Martin-in-the-Fields in the iconic Trafalgar Square
- Be treated to a free Christmas gift to enjoy this Christmas!
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
Begin your Christmas Eve festivities with a guided tour of London’s vibrantly illuminated landmarks. This panoramic tour follows a popular and brightly-lit route, passing some of the capital’s most famous attractions adorned in Christmas cheer.
Your expert guide will explore the history behind these sights as night falls, revealing a past that goes beyond their twinkling exterior. Prepare to feel merry as you pass Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Dinner at Brown’s restaurant in Victoria
Continue the celebrations with a delicious three-course dinner and festive glass of Prosecco at Browns restaurant, Victoria. Tuck in to traditional Christmas fare in the restaurant’s stunning surroundings as the city prepares to welcome the big day.
Midnight Mass at St Martins Fields
Your final stop is world-famous Trafalgar Square to experience a special Midnight Mass at St-Martin-in-the-Fields. A customary tradition, mingle with locals and tourists during this unique seasonal service, surrounded by historic London landmarks.
You will be dropped off at or within walking distance of your central London hotel after the services.
What's Included in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Menu selection must be made at the time of booking
Date of Departure: Friday 24 December 2021
Check-in time: 6:00pm
Finish (approx.): 2:00am
Grange City Hotel: 5:45 PM
8-14 Cooper's Row, London EC3N 2BQ
Nearest Tube: Tower Hill
Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum: 6:00 PM
97 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4DN
Nearest Tube: Gloucester Road
Guoman Cumberland Hotel: 6:15 PM
Great Cumberland Place, London W1C 1LZ
Nearest Tube: Marble Arch
Park Plaza County Hall: 6:15 PM
1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY
Nearest Tube: Waterloo
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria: 6:30 PM
Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Nearest Tube: Victoria
Departure Point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 2am. Guests will be dropped off at/near their hotel (central London only).