Platinum Dinner Cruise
Activity code: 77
- Marvel at how London lights up against the night sky
- Soak in fabulous views of the city’s most iconic landmarks
- Enjoy a welcome drink of your choice upon arrival
- Indulge in a carefully curated five-course meal
- Wine served throughout the duration of the cruise
Designed by architect Gerard Ronzatti, the Glass Room vessel is a spectacular vessel and completely unique to the River Thames. Oozing elegance and sophistication, the boat is designed around the elements of atmosphere, entertainment and sightseeing.
The Glass Room’s all-glass structure creates a truly special dining experience, offering uninterrupted views of gorgeous London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Tower Bridge and The Shard. The expanse of glass, sleek furniture and dark wooden flooring creates a stylish, bright and spacious atmosphere, ideal for enjoying the breathtaking river views. With access to open-air viewing platforms, this is one of the best ways to see the city of London.
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Five-course a la carte menu
- Best window seats available
- Wines from the Elite Wine List served with your meal
- Fairtrade coffee or tea
- Live entertainment
- 3 hours river cruise
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- At certain times the Glass Room maybe be changed to another vessel.
- Throughout the month of January all cruises will take place on the River Room as the Glass room will be closed for annual maintenance.
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked.
- The dress is code is smart formal. For gentlemen, a jacket and smart trousers or dark denim jeans are allowed. A tie is preferred but not essential. For ladies, a smart cocktail dress or trousers. No trainers, flip-flops, shorts or leisurewear allowed on board.
- Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be given under such circumstances.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted on board, this includes babies in prams or slings.
- Gratuities are optional.
Embankment Pier, Westminster, London WC2
Nearest Underground: Embankment
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Days Of Operation
January to March : Wednesday to Saturday
April to October : Monday to Saturday
November to December : Tuesday to Saturday
Boat: Glass Room
Boarding time: 6:00pm from Embankment Pier
Departure time: 7:00pm
Return time: 9:45pm at Embankment Pier