- Be blown away by the digital avatars of the world’s most iconic pop group
- Dance along to all your favourite ABBA hits
- Enjoy food and drink at the purpose-built ABBA Voyage Arena
- Truly a once in a lifetime experience
- Once booked, tickets cannot be amended or cancelled.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult and cannot sit in the ABBA Arena on their own or enter areas designated for Dance Floor.
- Children under 3 will not be admitted to the ABBA Arena. The recommended age is 6+.
One of the world’s most popular pop bands comes to life for a ground-breaking concert like no other. Experience the one and only ABBA on stage for the first time in 40 years! Among the most successful musicians in history, ABBA took the world by storm after their 1974 performance at The Eurovision Song Contest in Brighton. Their winning song ‘Waterloo’ paved the way for worldwide fame, numerous awards, record sales and global streams.
The long-awaited ABBA concert in London was conceived by Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Anni-Frid to give their ‘Super Troopers’ the greatest performance of all time. Prepare to be in awe at the state-of-the-art technology, incredible lighting, 10-piece live band and of course, the out of this world digital avatars of ABBA as they perform a setlist of their biggest and most iconic hits.
The Swedish supergroup’s digital comeback is set in the stunning ABBA Arena, built specifically for ABBA Voyage. Located in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the arena has a dance floor, seating area, private dance booths and a variety of food and drink options to fuel this spectacular futuristic experience.
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime ABBA Voyage concert!
Matinées performances: Saturday at 3pm and Sunday at 1pm
Evening performances: Mon, Thu and Fri at 7:45pm and Sunday at 6pm
Venue address: ABBA Arena, 1 Pudding Mill Lane, London E15 2RU