Thames Rockets - High Speed Boat Canary Wharf
Activity code: RIB22
- Excellent sightseeing adventure for the whole family
- Fun-filled speedboat ride along the historic river Thames
- See all the famous sights and landmarks of London
This experience has been carefully designed to offer an excellent sightseeing adventure for the whole family, see all the famous sights and landmarks of London as you whizz along the Thames in our speedy speedboat.
Kids are not usually keen on sightseeing but they’ll love this fun-filled speedboat ride along the historic River Thames taking in all the sights - from the Houses of Parliament down past St. Paul's Cathedral and through Tower Bridge. No other boat experience allows you to cover so much of the Thames in such a short period of time. Absorb the history of years gone by as the water laps at your sides and enjoy the spontaneous narration from your award-winning stand-up comedian guide before holding on tight for an exhilarating trip to Canary Wharf and back. This is the best family sightseeing adventure!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- E-tickets are accepted
- Suitable clothing must be worn bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the river compared with the shore.
- Sailing and wet weather gear will be provided.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times. Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent, as lead name on this booking you will be charged £50.00 per jacket.
- Please check with the staff if you have any pre-existing medical condition that may prevent travel. The supplier cannot accept any liability.
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- No food or beverages can be consumed on board.
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund as seats are reserved on the vessel for the timeslot selected.
- Only in extenuating circumstances will bookings be considered for transfer and where at least a minimum of 48 hours' notice of request is given via email, please note an administrative fee may apply of up to 50%.
Your confirmation voucher provides you with full information about the Local Operator (including contact details). You can rest assured that we select only the most reliable and experienced operators in each destination.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier
1 March 2020 to 31 October 2020
Daily : 10:00am - 6:00pm
1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
1 March 2021 to 31 March 2021
Daily : 10:00am - 6:00pm
All tours are closed on 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 December 2020 and 01 January 2021.
Boarding Gate 1 (One), The London Eye Millennium Pier, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB