Thames Rockets - River Thames High Speed Adventure
- Speed through London at up to 35 knots
- Award winning comedian guides ensure sparkling highbrow banter
- Music classics are piped through the on board speakers
- Departs hourly from the London Eye Pier
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- E-tickets are accepted.
- Suitable clothing must be worn bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the river compared with the shore. Sailing and wet weather gear will be provided.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times. Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent, you will be charged £75.00 per jacket.
- Please check with the staff if you have any pre-existing medical condition that may prevent travel. The supplier cannot accept any liability.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy.
- No food or beverages can be consumed on board.
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund as seats are reserved on the vessel for the timeslot selected.
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, except at the absolute discretion of TR. Vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate date and/or time to travel.
The Ultimate London Adventure - 50 mins
This Thames high speed boat trip is wild, fantastic fun for all ages, an extravaganza not to be forgotten and voted by Time Out readers as a ‘must do’ experience for Londoners and visitors alike. Hear the 880 horsepower engines rev up Rocket style and whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!). Zoom under the capital’s famous bridges and marvel at London’s landmarks from your exclusive vantage point. You’ll twist and turn through the docklands with a bespoke medley of thrilling classics pumping through the cutting edge on-board sound system.
All this is courtesy of award-winning guides, handpicked from the stand-up and acting circuit. Their sole purpose is to provide you with an enjoyable history lesson like no other.
Thames Barrier Explorers Voyage - 80 mins
This fast paced Thames Barrier Voyage takes you on a journey through the amazing Thames Barrier, London's flood defence system. The tour gives you the highest quality entertainment experience available in the capital, being the first to take passengers through the amazing Thames Barrier, the world’s largest moveable flood barrier. This 80-minute river race takes you past the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, Greenwich, The O2 and on through the Thames Barrier; this tour really does take in all London’s famous landmarks and bridges. Hop aboard for the ultimate sightseeing! Your guide will entertain as you hang on tight for the experience of a lifetime.
All tours depart hourly (subject to availability) from the London Eye Pier, 7 days a week, all year round. They are suitable for all ages in all weather conditions. Wet weather kit can be provided for all ages and sizes.
Thames Lates - 50 mins
Enjoy a date night like no other with a romantic and exhilarating evening ride along the Thames. With the latest tunes playing in the background, you’ll cruise by London’s iconic sights glowing in the dark. London by night is truly mesmerising and the perfect romantic setting.
But it wouldn’t be a Thames Rockets ride without the high-speed factor. As Tower Bridge appears in sight, hold on tight as your expert skipper rockets you down the river. Prepare to twist and turn and splash about on this unique date experience. And what’s more, after you arrive back to Tower Bridge, you’ll enjoy a tasty seasonal drink on us.
Departure and Return Point:
Boarding Gate 1 (One), London Eye Pier, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB