London Ghost Tour
- Spooky guided tour through London’s streets discovering its haunted past
- See London’s most iconic landmarks including the formidable Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Be brave and hear spine-tingling ghost stories throughout your tour
- Discover London’s history in all its fascinating (and gruesome) detail
- Tales of the city told by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- All ages welcome, recommended age is 10+.
- If you wish to cancel this tour, you must do so within 24 hours of your tour date.
- The tour will leave at 8pm promptly.
Have a spine-tingling adventure through the streets of London on this spooky and haunting walking tour of the capital. Sneak through the city’s streets and discover the terrifying tales of the ghouls and ghosts that wander those very streets whilst you sleep!
If you’re brave enough, you’ll learn of the chilling crimes and murderous activities that have left the city bursting with monsters and demons that only come out after dark! Wander in the footsteps of the ghoulish spectres that have haunted London for longer than you have been alive.
Pass iconic London landmarks that are steeped in horrifying tales of treachery and murder including the formidable Tower of London and see the historic St Paul’s Cathedral as you adventure through the city.
This unforgettable experience will have you fascinated (and terrified) as you discover more about London and its rich history!
Days of Operation: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday's
Tour Timings: 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Meeting Location: All Hallows by the Tower, Byward Street, EC3R 5BJ