British Music Experience
Activity code: BME
- Discover the story of British music through the ages with costumes, instruments and performance
- See famous outfits worn by stars past and present including Freddie Mercury and the Spice Girls
- Get involved with the interactive experience and learn how to play a musical instrument with the best music equipment available
- Enjoy memorabilia from world-famous artists including a hand-written set list from Adele
- Test out the vocal booth and feel like you’re a star in the Dance The Decades Studio
- Enjoy a free audio guide throughout your experience
You’ll get the extra special chance of seeing over 600 pieces of memorabilia including outfits worn by musical superstars including Freddie Mercury, Dusty Springfield, the Spice Girls and Adam Ant As if this wasn’t enough, you’ll also get to see some of the most famous musicians of all time’s instruments such as Noel Gallagher and the Sex Pistols guitars.
No one represents current British music more than 100 million record-selling Adele and you’ll have the opportunity to see her handwritten set list from her first tour, alongside original Brit Award statues. You’ll also find the authentic Saville Row Apple Corp front door, made famous by the Beatles.
After discovering the many costumes, instruments and other fascinating memorabilia, it will be your chance to be a superstar for the day! Have the opportunity to learn a musical instrument using the best music equipment available in the Gibson Studio– the drum kit awaits! There’s also a vocal booth for you to test your vocal range and a dance studio to dance through decades of British music!
At the end of your British Music Experience, you can explore the exclusive variety of gifts, clothing, books and memorabilia and have time to grab a snack at the Star Cafe.
This is a simply unmissable look into British Music through the ages!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Audio guide is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Polish and British Sign Language visuals.
- You are welcome to purchase an audio guide on arrival, subject to availability.
- You must redeem your voucher at: British Music Experience Reception – Cunard Building, Pier Head, Water Street, Liverpool, L3 1DS
- Further to the latest UK government announcement, you must wear a face covering (unless exempt) for entry into this attraction. You will be refused entry without one.
1 January 2022 to 31 March 2022:
Open Wednesday to Sunday only 10:00am – 5:00pm (last entry at 3:30pm)
1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022
Open Tuesday to Sunday only 10:00am – 5:00pm (last entry at 3:30pm)
- That last entry is 90 minutes before closing and the cafe closes 30 minutes before closing.
- British Music Experience will be open daily from the 11th to 24th of April 2022.
- British Music Experience will be open daily from the 2nd to 8th of May 2022.
- 21st February 2022
- 16th March 2022
- 24th to 26th December 2022
- 31 December 2022
- 1 January 2023
Location: British Music Experience Reception - Cunard Building, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 1DS, United Kingdom