1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Tower of London
Activity code: OT52
- One Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- Admission to the historical Tower of London
- See the Crown Jewels, The White Tower and take a tour with a Beefeater
- Ride the bus, seeing all London’s top landmarks; Buckingham Palace, St Pauls, Piccadilly Circus and much more
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Hop on Hop off service with 70 stops on 4 different routes
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Live English or Audio Guide Available in
An easy and fun way to see the best parts of London, this hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for an entire calendar day, across all four routes. Ideal if you want to pack a lot into one day, our hop-on hop-off buses cover all the main tourist points of London. See the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and so much more. Jump on and off whenever you fancy; with 70 bus stops across London, you’re never too far away from a Golden Tours bus stop. Each bus has free Wi-fi and a live English guide or audio guide, informing of fun facts and stories about the historic streets you pass. Audio guides also come in 12 languages.
Jump on and off whenever you fancy; with 70 bus stops across London, you’re never too far away from a Golden Tours bus stop. Each bus has free Wi-fi and a live English guide or audio guide, informing of fun facts and stories about the historic streets you pass. Audio guides also come in a eight languages.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to central London.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route also includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): This route passes many iconic sights including The Tower of London, The London Eye and Tower Bridge as well as London’s museum district.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest.
Click here to view route map
Explore the epic and gruesome history of the imposing Tower of London, a feature on the banks of the River Thames for the past 1000 years. A World Heritage Site and a place of rich and interesting historical significance, the Tower of London is an absolute must on any visit to London.
The glittering Crown Jewels are certainly a highlight of the tower. Priceless royal treasures that are still worn by the Queen on official occasions! Discover the rich history behind the gems and the high security behind which they are guarded.
See the White Tower, the oldest part of the site, built by William the Conqueror in 1070 and take a tour of the tower with an actual Beefeater, one of the Yeoman Warders and guardians of the tower. Hear stories of intrigue, torture and execution, delivered in their trademark style.
Other highlights include a closer look at the Royal Mint and the Royal Beasts exhibition – a look back at a time when the tower housed exotic animals including tigers!
- One day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Entry to Tower of London
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice.
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
1st March to 31st October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
(Last admission 5pm)
1st November to 28th February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm
(Last admission 4pm)
All internal buildings close 30 minutes after last admission
The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 2.30pm (winter), 3.30pm (summer).
- 24th - 26th December & 1st January (Closed)