RHS Garden Wisley
- Visit the UK’s most popular gardens, Wisley
- Learn more about the vital work being done to protect the planet
- Discover edible flowers and herbs in the World Food Garden
- Explore the Old Laboratory, the Glasshouse, Wildlife Garden and more
- Tickets may be cancelled or amended 48 hours before the visit date.
- The gardens are wheelchair friendly.
- Only registered support dogs are allowed in the garden.
- Personal drone usage is prohibited at all RHS Gardens.
- RHS run a bus shuttle service from Woking Train Station.
One of the UK’s most visited and best-loved gardens, RHS Garden Wisley is a 240-acre hub of horticultural excellence. Given to the RHS in 1903, Wisley is a garden of the future thanks to the new planet-friendly ground-breaking research centre.
Discover the new RHS Hilltop – The Home of Gardening Science. This is the UK’s first dedicated horticultural scientific centre which works to protect the future of plants, people and the planet.
Visit the Old Laboratory, a beautiful Grade II-listed building that uncovers the hidden stories of Wisley through exhibits, artefacts and memories of students and staff. See varying shapes and sizes of fruit and veg in the World Food Garden, take some time to reflect in the Wellbeing Garden or enjoy sensational panoramic views from the Sky Terrace.
Explore Wisley’s oldest features, the naturalistic Rock Garden featuring winding paths and calming water features. Head to the cathedral-like Glasshouse to experience three climatic zones and to see RHS’s world-class tender plant collection. Challenge yourself to race up Battleston Hill, walk along bonsai trees or spot insects in the Wildlife Garden. There is so much to discover at RHS Garden Wisley.
Address: RHS Garden Wisley, Woking, Surrey, GU23 6QB
April to September: 10am-6pm
October to March: 10am-4pm
Last entry is 1 hour before closing.