The Dare Skywalk
Activity code: DARE
- Climb to the top of the newest football stadium in the English Premier League
- Ascent 46.8 metres to the glass walkway and the golden cockerel
- Get views of London never seen before
- You are escorted by trained professional climbers
Tottenham Hotspur football stadium is the newest and most modern of all of the grounds in the English Premier League. The Dare Skywalk gives you the opportunity to view the stadium and its surrounds like no spectator on match-day possibly could. With this adrenaline filled climb to the iconic golden cockerel, some 46.8 metres above the pitch.
It’s a 90-minute experience that promises to take you ‘to the edge’, as you scale the heights of this new stadium. There is a glass walkway at the top, that you will walk on, you will have your photo taken by a professional photographer and you can even purchase a glass of Prosecco or beer, as you enjoy the views of the capital city from a completely new and different angle.
This is a trip for all you adventure-seekers. You will have a safety briefing at ‘base camp’ before you start, but then the real fun begins. Your professional climbers/guides we escort you as you make the ascent all the way to the top.
Are you brave enough to try it?
- The minimum age to climb is 10 years of age and all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- If there are children in your booking, please ensure it is according to the below adult to child ratio:
- * 1 adult to accompany 2 minors between the ages of 10-17
- * 1 adult to accompany 4 minors between the ages of 13-17
- * 1 adult to accompany 6 minors between the ages of 15-17
- All climbers must be a minimum of 1.2m in height, and <130kg/21 stone/286lbs in weight.
- All climbers will be required to complete a waiver form and Covid-19 medical questionnaire for themselves and any accompanied minors.
- Unfortunately, those who are pregnant are unable to climb.
- Climbers with access requirements must communicate these to The Dare Skywalk Team and receive confirmation that they can take part, ahead of their visit.
- Climbers with a medical condition or a pre-existing injury must informed The Dare Skywalk team ahead of their visit and may be asked for confirmation they can take part from a medical professional.
- Climbers who bring essential medication with them (for example, an inhaler) are required to give this to their Climb Guide to carry for them.
- Climbers are unable to take food, beverages or personal belongings on the climb, including cameras. Small, complimentary lockers are available in The Dare Skywalk Basecamp to store away personal belongings.
- Climber must bring a face covering with them to be worn indoors during their visit.
On the day of your visit:
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your schedule climb time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entry.
- You will be required to have a non-invasive temperature check upon entry to Basecamp.
- You will be asked to show your email with the green tick image in. You will receive this after completing the Covid-19 medical questionnaire.
- Please bring a face covering with you to be worn indoors during their visit.
- Please bring a cashless method of payment with you.
- Any large bags must dropped at the Bagdrop in the Tottenham Experience Store before your schedule climb time.
- The Dare Skywalk is accessible for most guests and we do our best to help everyone climb. As a general rule, if you can walk unaided, you should be able to complete the climb.
January to December (Excluding 24th, 25th and 26th December)
Days of Operation: Daily
Timeslots: 10:30am to 04:30pm (Climbs every 30 minutes)