The lastminute.com London Eye and River Cruise Ticket
Activity code: LERO
- Unbeatable Views of London From 135 Metres
- 30 Minute Ride in a High Tech Glass Capsule
- Spectacular Views Both Day and Night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D Experience
- Interactive Touch Screen Guides
- River Thames Cruise
The lastminute.com London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
The London Eye 4D
Your ticket also includes the London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning London Eye ride!
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
River Thames Cruise
Combine a River Thames Cruise with your lastminute.com London Eye Experience for unbeatable views of London. After descending from the skies to take to the water, this 40 minute cruise will show you the city from the perspective of our famous river. The Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral are just three famous landmarks to look out for on this tour! Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
Please note: You will need to call the lastminute.com London Eye quoting your booking reference to book an experience and cruise time. The lastminute.com London Eye will give you their booking reference, which you should note on your ticket.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- This is a standard dates and times river cruise and London Eye ticket.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your cruise time at boarding point 2 to have your voucher scanned to board the cruise.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
- Clients must print their tickets.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The lastminute.com London Eye opening times:
Open daily: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
The London Eye River Cruise opening times:
Days of Operations: Daily
Start time: 10:45am, 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm & 3:45pm