The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise Ticket
Activity code: LERCO
- Take a spectacular cruise on the River Thames
- Set off from The London Eye Pier
- Take in incredible views of The London Eye itself and Big Ben
- See the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s from the river
- Enjoy commentary from a live English guide
- Includes an audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese
See the city of London from the iconic River Thames with this special cruise setting off from The London Eye Pier. Offering spectacular views of The Eye itself, as well as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and so much more, see a side of London that you will never forget.
During this 40 minute circular cruise, enjoy full live commentary from an English-speaking guide, as well as an audio guide with a language selection of French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch and Italian.
What's Included in the tour
- These tickets are non-refundable
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
- Clients must print their tickets.
Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Southbank - Bankside Pier, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Days of Operations: Daily
Start time: 10:45am, 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm & 4:45pm