Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24hr Ticket, The London Eye & Madame Tussauds London
Activity code: OT13
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off tour for 24 hours
- Choose from different routes and multiple stops
- Enjoy sights of the London Eye, St Paul’s, Westminster Abbey & more
- Mingle with the stars at the famous Madame Tussauds
- Ride into the skies on the iconic lastminute.com London Eye
- Take to the waters for a free River Thames boat cruise
- Bus Audio Guides in 11 languages
Have an unforgettable London adventure onboard our open top bus tours taking you to all of London’s most loved landmarks and locations. From the historic St Paul’s Cathedral to the glistening Shard skyscraper, there’s multiple stops for you to hop-on and off as you please. You’ll get to see Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe and many more of the city’s most iconic landmarks. When adventuring though London, you’ll get to enjoy a fascinating insight into the rich history of one of the most famous cities in the world with our onboard commentary – it’s not to be missed!
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London. Operating again from 12th Feb 2022.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
A Flexible ticket to world-famous Madame Tussauds - skip the main queue without a reservation. This incredible London attraction has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
The lastminute.com London Eye
The lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. Includes a ticket to see film London Eye 4D.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- The Spirit of London ride will be closed for maintenance on Monday 17 January - Friday 28 January 2022 and Music Zone is closed from Friday 21 January until Friday 1 April 2022.
English speaking live guides operate on many of our open top buses. To guarantee travelling with a live guide for a complete loop, please board the bus at stop 77, London Eye, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GH on the hour.
10th January to 11th February 2022:
You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted with the words Golden Tours sitting below the Transport for London bus stop logo. Each bus stop will also display its stop number. Bus stop numbers can be found in the timetable link;
Known events or delays that may impact the service;
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operated by Thames River Sightseeing.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:00, 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40, 16:20 & 17:00
Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:05, 11:45, 12:25, 13:05, 13:45, 14:25, 15:05, 15:45, 16:25* & 17:05*
Festival Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 13:50, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30* & 17:10*
Bankside Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Greenwich Pier 11:25, 12:05, 12:45, 13:25, 14:05, 14:45, 15:25 16:05 16:45* 17:25*
Tower Bridge Quay to Greenwich Pier 11:40, 12:20, 13:00, 13:40, 14:20, 15:00, 15:40 16:20
Tower Bridge Quay to Westminster Pier 12:40, 13:20, 14:00 14:40, 15:20 16:00 16:40 17:20
Greenwich Pier to Tower Bridge Quay and Westminster Pier 12:10 12:50 13:30 14:10 14:50 15:30 16:10** 16:50**
*These departures are only from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay returning to Westminster (no Greenwich service)
**(One-Way) – These departures are one-way only without return service to Greenwich
The boat cruise is approx. 30 minutes in duration.
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm
- Monday to Sunday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed