Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour, The London Eye & Madame Tussauds London
Activity code: OT13
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off tour for 24 hours
- Enjoy sights of the London Eye, St Paul’s, Westminster Abbey & more
- Mingle with the stars at the famous Madame Tussauds
- Ride into the skies on the iconic London Eye
- Take to the waters with a River Thames boat cruise
24 hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour of London
Have an unforgettable London adventure onboard our open top bus tours taking you to all of London’s most loved landmarks and locations. From the historic St Paul’s Cathedral to the glistening Shard skyscraper, there’s multiple stops for you to hop-on and off as you please. You’ll get to see Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe and many more of the city’s most iconic landmarks. When adventuring though London, you’ll get to enjoy a fascinating insight into the rich history of one of the most famous cities in the world with our onboard commentary – it’s not to be missed!
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many of the Central ‘must-sees’.
- The Museum Tour (Orange Route): Spend the day discovering London’s iconic museums such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and Buckingham Palace.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London, into the centre. Making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
This incredible London attraction has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries. Venture inside to see your favourite celebrities or superheroes in the new Marvel Universe 4D experience.
The lastminute.com London Eye
The lastminute.com London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. Includes a ticket to see film London Eye 4D.
River Thames Boat Ride*
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one-way boat ride. Choose to depart from Westminster or Tower Millennium Pier and soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain or audio guide.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
Free Walking Tours
Learn more about the history of London with a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour and/or the Coronation Walking Tour. As you travel back to Victorian London, you’ll uncover the morbid mystery surrounding Jack the Ripper as well as the locations of the murders and clues. Alternatively, embark on a royal tour of London to find out more about King Charles’ Coronation and sites frequented by members of the royal family.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus.
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.