Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 72hr Ticket + FREE Extra 24hrs
Activity code: HH3
- Explore London with this 72 hour hop-on hop-off tour with a complimentary extra 24 hours
- See London’s most loved locations including Buckingham Palaces, the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Live English speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Explore London by foot and experience a FREE walking tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Audio Guides in
Enjoy the very best of London at your own leisure with our 72 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Have a full 3 days to explore the city and have a sightseeing adventure like no other. Have the opportunity to really spend some time at London’s most beloved locations without the worry of visiting everything in one day.
Hop-off on any of our 4 routes and see London’s most iconic landmarks including the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral, the Queen’s royal residency of Buckingham Palace and the notorious Tower of London (if you’re brave enough!). When you’ve finished your adventures at each location, simply hop back on one of our buses and make your way to your next destination!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route also includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): This route passes many iconic sights including The Tower of London, The London Eye and Tower Bridge as well as London’s museum district.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Stops would be served on an hourly basis from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Your 24 hours and your free extra 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- For up to date service information regarding our hop-on hop-off bus tour, please see here.
- * Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- * Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- * Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour:
Available until April 2021
Days of Operation: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday
Available until May 2021
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour:
Days of Operation: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square